Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
It does not even matter what was the original intent or plan , those do change . Ultimately if there is a choice over this , both are canon . The game got tons of issues , like too many underused and under-developed characters , and mostly atrociously saccharine dialogue whenever MC is around them ...but the choice over Shauna ain't really one . Both paths work out fine , with ultimately the same confidence and intimacy issue for both versions , albeit for different reasons

Last edited:

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I cant articulate why but there is just something very off about this game, especially with the dialogue/how they talk..
I mean i have played harem games before, some very airhead-basic JP vn ones too, but for some reason this one really irks me out. Maybe its the 'fastness' of it all, nothing has really happened of it all but there is something off.
Oh the rainbow girls being just colours and they dont even share their names but have businesses/work and want to collab...
Also this entire rich-girl thing on the yacht was the weirdest of it all..

Honestly I only really like Zoe and Bailey here (her friend), thats it really.
I wish i could skip past all the Azel/wendy(who just looks like Azel's younger form/petite form) and Cedey's content(the brubru nickname *screech noises*) , oh and Rachael too(atleast you can somewhat).
Maybe the name 'brain drop' was the real clue all along.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

Yo!

I want to start off this report with a thanks. Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback on this latest update and once again I want to apologize for taking as long as I did on it.
Pledges have been paused for the previous two months due to me being unhappy with how I communicated the delays but I have and am continuing to work as usual.

I do not currently have a release estimate for Episode 13 but work on it has been ongoing for a while and I have all of the scenes set up already so it should be a much smoother process than Episode 12 was.
Beginning with Episode 13, I will be sending the update to a few play testers before release and I do not plan on setting any release dates until the update is packaged and sent to the testers.

There is another change planned, the "Update-Only" version of the game is in need of a reset as the file has grown too large since it has included Day 32 and everything after.
So, Episode 13 will now be where the update only version resets to. So you'll need up to Episode 12 installed in order to use the update only option going forward.
I will likely "reset" it every couple of episodes or so from now on to keep the file size down.

Side content is not a huge focus of mine at the moment as I want to get Episode 13 out as soon as possible but the Season 1 report will be posted hopefully sometime late this week / early next week.
While side content is not a focus, I do intend to work on it during any downtime I have and will be releasing stuff as I can but on no set schedule.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care. Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018

Yo!

I want to start off this report with a thanks. Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback on this latest update and once again I want to apologize for taking as long as I did on it.
Pledges have been paused for the previous two months due to me being unhappy with how I communicated the delays but I have and am continuing to work as usual.

I do not currently have a release estimate for Episode 13 but work on it has been ongoing for a while and I have all of the scenes set up already so it should be a much smoother process than Episode 12 was.
Beginning with Episode 13, I will be sending the update to a few play testers before release and I do not plan on setting any release dates until the update is packaged and sent to the testers.

There is another change planned, the "Update-Only" version of the game is in need of a reset as the file has grown too large since it has included Day 32 and everything after.
So, Episode 13 will now be where the update only version resets to. So you'll need up to Episode 12 installed in order to use the update only option going forward.
I will likely "reset" it every couple of episodes or so from now on to keep the file size down.

Side content is not a huge focus of mine at the moment as I want to get Episode 13 out as soon as possible but the Season 1 report will be posted hopefully sometime late this week / early next week.
While side content is not a focus, I do intend to work on it during any downtime I have and will be releasing stuff as I can but on no set schedule.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care. Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
what i see is blah blah! blah blah! fucking blah.. fell asleep after the first 2 rows. i am sure it might have been important, guess this dude has no idea on how to be succinct.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
what i see is blah blah! blah blah! fucking blah.. fell asleep after the first 2 rows. i am sure it might have been important, guess this dude has no idea on how to be succinct.
I always fall asleep after the Yo part. Mainly because it always leads to bs. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Feb 29, 2020

Yo!

Step 1 - He starts by saying that he won't say release dates.
Step 2 - After a while he starts talking about some possible release dates.
Step 3 - Then he changes the release dates.
Step 4 - Then he launches the update on a date far from what he had previously mentioned.
Step 5 - Then he apologizes for the delay and says it won't happen again.

Then he starts repeating step 1.
Insanity.jpg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WVM-S2EP12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there pregnancy in this game yet, otherwise the MC's main gf is going to be really disappointed.

KimchiWarrior

Apr 23, 2018
Figured I would get back into this game after a long time but idk the jump from 10days to 31 just killed my interest. Like suddenly their are characters I never met that are introduced as legacy characters, events that appeared out of no where, and everything is different. Why would you jump to 31 days say everything is going to be reworked then just start making more content. I'm probably way behind on this but yeah spending all that time and choices feels like a fucking waste with everything just being "reworked". Then I check the comments to see if a rework release date is given and find it's just a fucking shit show of duck means and black boxes, wtf happened.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What's wrong with their mouth? Was that done on purpose or it's a bug?
On purpose. Braindrop sees himself as a "contrarian" and therefore saw it as necessary to give as many ladies as possible this facial accident. Other "improvements" are probably also due to this. Another possibility is that these facial accidents and other improvements simply reflect a kink on Braindrop's part.

Which of these is most likely and whether Braindrop is really a contrarian or a petulant child in his behavior is up to everyone.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Okay guys I wont lie, I am actually happy with this update given all the craziness and the one update a week plan... This was a good sized update and they introduced some good looking girls to add to the billion already in the Harem.... NGL Rainn and her wife are both top tier imo.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Figured I would get back into this game after a long time but idk the jump from 10days to 31 just killed my interest. Like suddenly their are characters I never met that are introduced as legacy characters, events that appeared out of no where, and everything is different. Why would you jump to 31 days say everything is going to be reworked then just start making more content. I'm probably way behind on this but yeah spending all that time and choices feels like a fucking waste with everything just being "reworked". Then I check the comments to see if a rework release date is given and find it's just a fucking shit show of duck means and black boxes, wtf happened.
1699382745678.png

I hope this helps as the summary of "wtf happened"

Yeah, you probably won't see any "s1 rework" for quite a while. I think it was originally planned for early this year or sg like that? And it would probably be a "happy little accident" if it dropped 1 year from now.
Because "it didn't make any sense to this many things happening every day"... sooo now it's only every 2nd day, or 2 out of 3.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 12] - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

mod updated

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
petulant 1. : insolent or rude in speech or behavior. 2. : characterized by temporary or capricious ill humor : peevish. petulantly adverb.
My bad, used deepl and sometimes the translations are quite... meh.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
shaunalove doesn't mean Shauna loves Ethan, it means Ethan loves Shauna. Shauna is Ethan's best friend at the start of the game. He is with Jaime and as far as he knows, Shauna is just his best friend. He loves Jamie, he doesn't love Shauna. That is how the characters are at the start of the game. If Shauna is trans in your game, she had already transitioned before the game started. So, yes, shaunalove is false because that is how things are at the start of the game. They are friends, not lovers. That doesn't change until you decide to change your relationship with her by cheating on Jamie. The variable doesn't set to True if you stay on the loyal path, even when Jamie brings you all together. The variable is only used to track if Ethan cheated on Jamie with Shauna.

I'll make this as clear as i possible can to get the point across, The default state of the flags (regardless of what flag we are talking about or what they change) is irreverent Both are "canon". You idea what is "canon" of one true path doesn't exist. this isn't a straight forward pure linear VN, think of when you were a child and you would read those Choice your own adventure books (ones that tell you to goto page 100 or page 152 etc etc based on the "Choices" you make as a reader) in those books all choices and endings is canon, same thing applies here the only difference is we don't actually have to physically flip pages to follow the "choices" thats what all those "flags" are for there basically the "auto page flipper" they just keep track of the choices and pulls up the right "page" so we as the reader don't actually have to flip back and forth between "pages"

TLTD to be even clearer if there was only "one true path" there wouldn't even be a choice in the first place and this game would just be label as a Kinetic VN Notice the lack of "Kinetic" in the tags? ya excatly becuase all "paths" are canon full stop regardless of what the defaults/ flag names are. the very fact there is even flags is proof enough there is no "one and only path" that you have in your head.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes