• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Character name Sister, Oh brtother.
Forgot to put the name there didn't you?
I knew from the start that what's her name was his sister.
Only he is too busy with all his passinout to notice.
Man I really hope they take that out. It makes him look weak.
She was drawn to him. She was way too comfortable around him.
Almost like a family bond drawing them to eachother.
Now if the mom can stop hiding from her son and talk to him.
This story can finally take off in the right direction.
Maybe in the process the MC gets rid of the dad if he's still among the living.
He deserves to be put in his place, that OJ Simpsom wannabe.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Bailey got a secret weird... i gues bailey and rainn have a relationship or something like that smells fishy here
Bailey mentioned rainn and her make a deal about no boys allowed and don't let MC in their room but seems like rainn jealous or something like that or Bailey don't want to MC learn about her secret ...

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Say what you like about this game, you have to admire Braindrop's work ethic. He consistently pumps out updates on a regular basis. It's almost as if he values his patrons.

There are some other devs out there that should take note of this, instead of dreaming up weird and wonderful excuses to delay a release every 3 months.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think its obvious where the pen is. Zoe, being the responsible student she is, decided to keep it for later. Everyone knows you must be prepared for class! Its embarrassing to have to ask for a pen or pencil, so keeping one in your butt is an excellent way to be sure you have your class utensils.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Is it bad that I like this version of the daughter better then the current one?
She was my favorite model of the game until this exchange took place... :confused:
I know this hair model is already well saturated and has been or is being used on several other models from other games, but... She was so beautiful with him.
I hope he appears again, if only once in a while.

Reactions: michael1984

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think its obvious where the pen is. Zoe, being the responsible student she is, decided to keep it for later. Everyone knows you must be prepared for class! Its embarrassing to have to ask for a pen or pencil, so keeping one in your butt is an excellent way to be sure you have your class utensils.
Well I hope she's using the right end of the pen to put in there.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes