Combat Wombat

Apr 13, 2022
Well damn i will be honest with you i have played wvm from 0 to the latest update almost 15 times now and the first time i reached the point where the mc told Willow that she is his sister and she almost kissed him i thought?? damn really now??also later when Elizabeth learns that Cedar/Willow is mc 's sister implied that Willow had some sexual fantasies about MC but well we can say ok to that since she did not know that she was blood related to him... But Azel kisses on the mouth again and again well it's starts to become weird... It's one thing someone doing that to his mom when he was like 2-5 years old and it's a whole different thing to do it when that someone is 18-20 years old...Lauren and Willow are both sexy women deserving love but to be realistic MC will need to find another consultant if we want him to get involved with her romantically i think
Oh i fully agree. You don't kiss your kid, adopted or not on the lips for extended lengths of time for no reason at that age. With regards to Lauren, i was referring to the choice that you can make just before being shown your new office to either pursue a relationship or keep things friendly. So yeah we would still need to find a new consultant but to be totally honest with you i dont think logic really plays a part in WVM. As for cedar, obviously she was sexually attracted to the mc because of the sexual fantasies that she was having before she found out about the blood relation but obviously i cant speak for everyone but if you have a sexual attraction for someone you cant just turn that off, you can try and block it out but you cant just stop, plus her and the mc also kiss on the lips a lot. Obviously as its been mentioned a few times already that there wont be incest in the game so it is just BD teasing it to milk it. Dirty move but it works unfortunately. I really wish we could get with azel and cedar especially because they are both deserving of love the most in my opinion but like it was already mentioned i dont think they would get into a relationship with anyone else because of what people on here can be like so they are going to be loveless which sucks!

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

dameromeroxxx

Apr 28, 2022
Were they blind to not see Azel teasing in the first season? The scene where Rachel Gaslight MC on having relationship with Azel and we seeing Azel in a slutty dress? BD did that, right?
As I said before, the worst thing about all this is that now I don't know if this event still happened or it was deleted in the rework. The entire relationship with Rachel looks like it was rewritten, as if MC had known her for years and not just met her. Dev probably came up with the idea to replace Azel with Rachel because he feels more comfortable with MC having sex with his adoptive aunt rather than his adoptive mother and if it is true that he is behaving like he doesn't care about this whole rework, I wouldn't be optimistic about the future of this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Edrick23

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Wendy and Azel are 1000000% going to become a lesbian couple. I'd bet a million on it.
i dunno lol . I'm out the loop , but he milked forever Rain X Bailey (and a few other stuff) without ever committing to it . Well at least when i last played . They basically agreed to try being something , but someone is always backing out or " not yet ready" . Same goes with Jaime X Shauna

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Oh i fully agree. You don't kiss your kid, adopted or not on the lips for extended lengths of time for no reason at that age. With regards to Lauren, i was referring to the choice that you can make just before being shown your new office to either pursue a relationship or keep things friendly. So yeah we would still need to find a new consultant but to be totally honest with you i dont think logic really plays a part in WVM. As for cedar, obviously she was sexually attracted to the mc because of the sexual fantasies that she was having before she found out about the blood relation but obviously i cant speak for everyone but if you have a sexual attraction for someone you cant just turn that off, you can try and block it out but you cant just stop, plus her and the mc also kiss on the lips a lot. Obviously as its been mentioned a few times already that there wont be incest in the game so it is just BD teasing it to milk it. Dirty move but it works unfortunately. I really wish we could get with azel and cedar especially because they are both deserving of love the most in my opinion but like it was already mentioned i dont think they would get into a relationship with anyone else because of what people on here can be like so they are going to be loveless which sucks!
Not only Cedar and Azel, but even Wendy, his own biological mom, kisses him on the lips. I bet she's also romantically interested in MC. If this game setup were real in the Omniverse, Wendy would've been in the harem too. If you are making a game around fuckfest, you should not even hesitate to include incest.
If this game had been properly structured and developed, I would've happily given my $10 every month to BD.

Reactions: Combat Wombat
Apr 30, 2023
Well acrually Azel could have find a boyfriend as the story progresses since the mc is not a little kid anymore same goes for Wend and Cedar as well

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Combat Wombat

Apr 13, 2022
Not only Cedar and Azel, but even Wendy, his own biological mom, kisses him on the lips. I bet she's also romantically interested in MC. If this game setup were real in the Omniverse, Wendy would've been in the harem too. If you are making a game around fuckfest, you should not even hesitate to include incest.
If this game had been properly structured and developed, I would've happily given my $10 every month to BD.
Yeah that is very true but i didn't mention wendy because thats all they have done is share a few kisses on the lips (the same could also apply to cedar) but you could put it down to all the missed affection between the two over all the years. Its still weird for a game that's apparently not gonna contain incest but not so far fetched. The fact that DB made 3 of the loveliest characters "off-limits" sucks, he obviously knew what he was doing to milk money from us.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, about 2 years ago I abandoned this game because the developer was going through a period in which he could not update the game, he had personal problems and things came out very slowly and in a rushed way, I see that the game is still being developed and is not abandoned, is it worth retaking it? I liked it a lot in his day...

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Wendy and Azel are 1000000% going to become a lesbian couple. I'd bet a million on it.
That might be seen as NTR so it won't happen. Braindrop would never change the status quo because it might affect his Patreon numbers. If he hadn't made the entire basketball team gay, I would say it's likely, but I don't think there's a world where this game shows any sort of relationship that doesn't involve the MC somehow. Not that it matters anyways, the story will never move forwards enough for that to happen because we and Braindrop will all die of old age before any significant update comes out.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
hes a waste of space 2 weeks without a word he cant even take 5 minutes from hes such "busy" schedule to let those on patreon that pay hes monthly income what the hell is happening its about time they woke up and stopped feeding him free money for doing minimal work
Exactly.

Reactions: kcaldw

Miri Lane

Aug 28, 2022
Okay, I only just discovered this, so I'm still not jaded waiting for updates.

But gosh, the girls telling the MC he'll be a great dad and how they can't wait to be moms just gets my engine going like crazy.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Nah, the fanbase he has left wants a happy ending for everyone and never in a million years thought this game would have incest.
But they were happy seeing those kisses and the scene where Azel was wearing a slutty dress for our MC in his hallucination when Rachel was gaslighting him, right?

Reactions: mofonistik
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes