HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ya whether or not you go cheating or loyal path Jamie enthusiastically encourages MC to go after Jasmine and then later Shauna.
Then again the season 1 rework, if it ever actually comes, is going to retcon it to MC had Jamie friend zoned and started going out with her after he started his man whore lifestyle so who knows how her kink will come out in that.
heh not enough girls in the new school!? we need more girls so lets redo the MC's younger years so we can have those girls show up later for more content

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can see it. But when it restarts the MC has no game and can't get laid.
And instead of a black box, his head will be a black sphere (blackhole, like this game that looks like something big and wonderous, so you get closer, then it sucks you in with a promise of being entertaining, but eventually you find yourself trapped at it's core alone in the dark hoping against hope that some new episode will come along an rescue you but time after time the immense weight of disapointment crushes your soul.)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Plot twist: Jaime is the same type of crazy as Ralph Fiennes in The Menu and the girls start dropping dead one by one after they've each had their peak dicking.
That would at least cut the number of girls down to a reasonable size... But don't have it be Jaime, have it be the crazy rich "Cult of 43" yacht ladies that start killing off side chicks and then have them get caught and arrested when it gets down to like 15 LI's cause you know he'll just add in more after that...

Nov 22, 2021
And instead of a black box, his head will be a black sphere (blackhole, like this game that looks like something big and wonderous, so you get closer, then it sucks you in with a promise of being entertaining, but eventually you find yourself trapped at it's core alone in the dark hoping against hope that some new episode will come along an rescue you but time after time the immense weight of disapointment crushes your soul.)
What an increasingly dark existential crisis. Also very true lol

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001
Nov 22, 2021
That would at least cut the number of girls down to a reasonable size... But don't have it be Jaime, have it be the crazy rich "Cult of 43" yacht ladies that start killing off side chicks and then have them get caught and arrested when it gets down to like 15 LI's cause you know he'll just add in more after that...
Also I am checking out your game good sir. lol

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
i´m gonna chime in on the bets. I say BD finally releases part of the update, all the fanboys and the "i still enjoy the game" faction (which is also a part of the problem) will immediately climb out of their holes and praise the heavens for such a masterpiece even though it´s just another drop on a pile of shit that this game turned into

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i´m gonna chime in on the bets. I say BD finally releases part of the update, all the fanboys and the "i still enjoy the game" faction (which is also a part of the problem) will immediately climb out of their holes and praise the heavens for such a masterpiece even though it´s just another drop on a pile of shit that this game turned into
well ...so... "i still enjoying the game...sir" :cool: ;)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes