pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
So lets recap shall we. The first update time was totally missed by 5 days. Now the the next 1 has 2 days left until it gets shot down in a blaze of glory. Way to go NutDrop. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Episode 13: July 2nd-5th
Episode 14: July 9th-12t
What the &^* is wrong with NutDrop that he can't EVER hit his targets. Even a blind sow can find a acorn every now and then.

Reactions: prezes777

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
What the &^* is wrong with NutDrop that he can't EVER hit his targets. Even a blind sow can find a acorn every now and then.
Yeah but with all his little fanboys telling him that he's doing a great job and that they know that he's working hard to release a quality update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's no wonder why he can't hit the target day. :devilish: :devilish:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Oh I was just going with the thought that he acutally wanted to do this. (As being able to stay home all day, and this be your main if not only source of income, why wouldnt' you want to keep being able to pay the bills). And no, only a complete fool would think he has been testing for 3 months.

I wasnt' even thinking of that part. I was merely saying if he is truley "over working" himself, then having a normal ass work schedule would help, if not completly remove that stress.

But as you said my good sir, he'd want to change. And clearly, this is a behaviour that he has yet to be able or want to change.
[/QUO
You actually jerk off to this shit?
well this game have lot of ASSronishing pics......yeah lot of thiccs here to fap...or to receive a nice bj form wifey

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I don't expect any update from this loser until probably 2525. By then it will be the MC's descendants who will be going to WVM and playing for the team. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
This is why the milking is going on for so long. It's got him thinking I can build my own WVM for his fan boys hoping that they'll have found a way to resurrect him in the future and then milk them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes