shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
thats one sentence...makes me really really .....:mad::mad::mad:....." talk about future plans for after the release " like Wtf is he thinking now,....likely he is thinking to take so time out ....to rest some time.....wtf dude this lazy inworthy .....human being aghhh

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
thats one sentence...makes me really really .....:mad::mad::mad:....." talk about future plans for after the release " like Wtf is he thinking now,....likely he is thinking to take so time out ....to rest some time.....wtf dude this lazy inworthy .....human being aghhh
Read the sentence prior to that. I know BD plays it pretty fast and loose with the truth, but at least let the guy make his mistake before you have a stroke about it.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Read the sentence prior to that. I know BD plays it pretty fast and loose on the truth, but at least let the guy make his mistake before you have a stroke about it.
nah he lying to himself again bro ....he is not biased on all this > and you believe that shit?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
What? did you even read what I wrote? or are you using a translator and it's making it something different?
the sentence was this..." I do not plan on taking any breaks after this update is out. " and i say he is lying so wich part of a goggle tranlte need to be verified?

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
the sentence was this..." I do not plan on taking any breaks after this update is out. " and i say he is lying so wich part of a goggle tranlte need to be verified?
And you're getting angry with him before he's even failed (this time). We all know he's probably lying, but at least let him fail before you get angry about it. You're going to give yourself a heart attack or something at this rate, just chill.

Even if he goes on a 6 month break after this release, what use is you getting this upset about it? It's only causing you issues, cause he sure as hell doesn't care if you're upset about it. And the amount of people around here that would care if you're upset is basically 0.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes