Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Always, it´s the only mode he´s got.
I honestly don't understand this at all. Beta testing is nowhere near as hard as he makes it.

As a Dev, I have a restricted "tester" channel on my discord(linked with Patreon) that only my play testers have access to. I post the beta links there and as they play through they live post issues they find and I do corrections by either scrolling through the feed and hitting each comment as it comes or If I am online at the same time as them, I do corrections in real time as they post them. after about 3 days of this "Tester party" (because all the testers end up commenting back and forth on each other's posts "good catch!" or "how did i miss that?" or whatever) we sort out about 95% of issues, and I'm fine releasing it with a few tiny (5%) errors in it. It's not really as hard as he makes it and we all have a good time and laugh about my mess up's as we go along.

It's honestly quite fun. I have no idea why he chooses to do it all by himself!

firefly-serenity (11).gif

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
I honestly don't understand this at all. Beta testing is nowhere near as hard as he makes it.

As a Dev, I have a restricted "tester" channel on my discord(linked with Patreon) that only my play testers have access to. I post the beta links there and as they play through they live post issues they find and I do corrections by either scrolling through the feed and hitting each comment as it comes or If I am online at the same time as them, I do corrections in real time as they post them. after about 3 days of this "Tester party" (because all the testers end up commenting back and forth on each other's posts "good catch!" or "how did i miss that?" or whatever) we sort out about 95% of issues, and I'm fine releasing it with a few tiny (5%) errors in it. It's not really as hard as he makes it and we all have a good time and laugh about my mess up's as we go along.

It's honestly quite fun. I have no idea why he chooses to do it all by himself!

View attachment 3876751
I suspect that the reason he choses to do all the job by himself is, not only to keep all the money, but also because if someone else was involved in the works he wouldnt be able to keep bullshiting everyone, and would be forced to publish updates more often, meaning less milking...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes