talonx4

May 16, 2019
Remember that BD no longer is in control of the releases...his totally real friend who is not Mackenzie 2.0 is in charge. Last time we saw this it was an issue that the "helper" was visiting family with no internet access or something while BD was in the hospital with multiple life threatening illnesses. I wonder what might be the issue this time <checks the news for next solar flare>.
Hey guys! Its me again. Braindead here! I have some good news and some bad news. Bad news is that the update won't be out when I promised.. Again.. I know. But it is for a really good reason this time. Dionyx's grandmother in Italy died from cancer. Dionyx will be taking some time off. I locked myself out of the updates to give full control to Dionyx. I couldn't even update if I wanted to. Please don't hate on Dionyx guys... its not his fault. The update will be ready when he returns. The good news about this though is that it gives me to opportunity to fix some stuff in the update. I have another 180 renders to "fix". Umm you know process flow and consistency stuff. Well I know I said that I would freeze donations, but this week, all donations will be going to Dionyxs grandmas funeral costs. See yall in a month or so. - Braindead.
dion.png

• Haha
Reactions: kimhuynjoong
3.70 star(s) 645 Votes