Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 12] - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
Hi pal, will there be any issue using your mod with the latest version? Maybe just do not have 60fps on latest scenes?

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
taking bets on what the next "reason" for not being able to release the update is going to be!

family emergency?
techinical issue's?
this random dionyx dude fucking up so its not really BD's fault?!
The reality of the situation is that BD caught Dionyx fucking Mackenzie. He's so emotionally traumatized he physically can't work on the updates.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
OK I gave up checking on this for a week or so, someone correct me if I'm wrong but he's now splitting the next two episodes up in to smaller bits?

So he was absolutely bullshitting on having anything close to ready when the compiling excuse was used?
Zero divided by X is still zero.

Jun 26, 2023
If your sole reason for having this account is to play WVM, I would really suggest expanding a bit. There are so many really solid games on this site where the dev isn't a complete piece of shit.

Of course, you do you, but just saying if this is the only flavor of ice cream you've tried, you're missing out!
Oh Im sure there are soild games on here. I just haven't really put forth any time in looking for a half decent one where the Dev, as you said, isnt' a complete piece of shit. Though yes, me creating this account was to play WVM at first. Maybe when I have the time, I'll try and find a highly reated game. Thanks for reminding me though!

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Oh Im sure there are soild games on here. I just haven't really put forth any time in looking for a half decent one where the Dev, as you said, isnt' a complete piece of shit. Though yes, me creating this account was to play WVM at first. Maybe when I have the time, I'll try and find a highly reated game. Thanks for reminding me though!
Honestly , and yes i say this completely biased , most 5 star or even 4.5 stars rated games here (that are in an advanced state or complete) , are better . Imo you'd have to be quite nitpicky , while ironically ready to ignore WVM's flaws , to not see it . Even with large harem focused games .

Maybe not all games with a 30+ cast of bangeable women , that's still rare ... but that's also because you can't expect quality with that much , and 24 hours ingame days lol

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 3985220

there is more but that is just trash talk with no meaning.
What's funny is that they are only now realizing this, claiming that it's been half a year when in reality, this has been going on since 2020, where at first, most of us believed him, and it may very well have been true at first. But after years of him essentially ALWAYS having "problems" come up when he's supposed to be releasing an update is just proof he's full of it.

Oct 22, 2017
No, the patreon and SS pledges were supposed to be paused until January.... which he has backed off of. He is going to restart them soon (within a day or 2 IIRC).

He's also changed his plans for releases 3-4 times in the past 24 hours at this point... So nobody really knows WTF he is doing
Braindrop has really outdone himself this time. He has done nothing all year and pretty much did nothing all last year. Now he's going back on his promise to pause subscriptions until the end of the year. After reneging on this promise, he came up with a bunch of different release windows and missed them all as per usual. Now we're at the second to last day of the month and still nothing to show for it.

He's a scammer, mark this game with a scam warning or something. There's no way you can possibly justify this anymore, this is just flat out lying and manipulation. I feel genuinely bad for all his supporters who are too deep into the delusion and can no longer see what's painfully obvious.
I know he went back to 'I keep them paused' - but always remember - if you do as he asks and cancel your pledge - it is paused. :eek:
So is he really lying if he asks you to cancel your pledge and tells you your pledge will be paused? o_O

It blows my mind how people can still support and enable this behavior.

7 Scenes left for Ep13? hold on a second here buckaroo, wasn't 13 already done but then the excuse was he fucked up the packaging? Then he's broken like 5 promises in 2 months, including the promise to pause pledges for 6 months if he fucked up again, which he did, again.

So he's done 4 scenes in 2 months, but still needs to do 7 scenes in 2 days...... and all of ep 14 in 2 weeks. Yeah, sure, right, ok, uh huh, yup, got it, falling for it.

Hey dumdums still pledged, he said you will get the updates even if you unpledge, so unpledge, let him feel a some heat for lying, and go back after ep14 release is finally fulfilled. Otherwise he will keep doing this, abusing your trust, but I suppose some of you might be into this, might as well ask him to add bondage and fem domination next.

This is why the world in general is going to hell, barely anyone is held accountable for their actions anymore and people get away with lying cheating stealing.
Don't know which post it was - but one of his lately posted comments talked about what is left for EP 13.
IN THE PROCESS OF FIXING HIS TECHNICAL ISSUES, HE HAD TO ADD NEW CONTENT AS PART OF THE FIX....

So of course he can't just release EP 13 - because it happened what happened before - he is late, because he was early and just decided to add stuff, that then was late - just with a new twist.

Weird no one reacted to that yet.

3.70 star(s) 648 Votes