Individual

Oct 4, 2022
You know what could fix this up for BD, release chapters 13 and 14 as they are (no one cares it's a fuckfest, it's what most people are paying him for). Then "start fresh" and make chapter 15 not be all about introducing another 10 girls(the other team cheerleaders still needs it's introduction), and having sex with 3-5 different women in one day, and sit down and progress the story and fix the pacing going forward..... it's pretty simple to do a turn around if he feels it's too much about sex and not about story. A chapter doesn't always have to be just "one day" that's progressed.

But we all know that isn't the real reason for all these delays.... His excuse blogs probably now has more content than the game at this point.

Game hasn't been about story since like year 1, now he's suddenly woken up 4 years later complaining it's too much about sex when he needs to release two chapters he's been delaying for 8 months? after he already stated the chapters were done and being tested, but then compiling issues happened?

Then to also drop a notion he thought about scrapping parts of the chapter cause he isn't happy with it, even after all the re-rendering he supposedly did the past two months? Tell me what avn developer would be insane enough to let images be wasted like that, images that are basically the product to sell an avn, something they could go back and fix later anyways, we have devs that already do entire chapter revamps later on, he himself wants to do an early chapter revamp too.

All that really says to me is he's dropping hints for another future excuse for a delay, well I decided I didn't like the chapter so I'm scrapping half of it, the render count is back down to 100... um yeah good way to lower the number of renders he probably never had in the first place.

At least the thread has been entertaining. :)
Nothing can fix this. Braindrop will drain every bit of money he can out of this then will abandon the game. He doesn't release the updates because he'll make more money if he keeps edging his patrons with the promise of another deadline that he will inevitably miss. He'll release chapter 13 and 14 towards the end of September then will delay chapter 15 until next December.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
He hasn't had an update since february but has gained about 400 subscribers just by saying bs excuses.
Obviously, as it seems now, he apologizes and admitted his fuck up.
but on discord, his moderators waiting the person who made the bad comment and baning under "unnesecery negative". So no one can say bad reviews.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think his subs now realise the cult behavior

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
He hasn't had an update since february but has gained about 400 subscribers just by saying bs excuses.
Obviously, as it seems now, he apologizes and admitted his fuck up.
but on discord, his moderators waiting the person who made the bad comment and baning under "unnesecery negative". So no one can say bad reviews.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think his subs now realise the cult behavior
Yeah looks like the peaks building up and then dropping off the cliff are when he promises something and then doesn't deliver. That pattern will always trend downwards if things stay the same. The craziest thing about it all is that all people have to do is unsubscribe if they don't like it. No further action can be taken. People have to decide for themselves, in their own time, when enough is enough. I guess like every other type of situation in which people are being abused. They have to want it to stop. But for some bizarre reason, they still don't seem to want to throw in the towel. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Anybody in the academic field who isn't using this as a psychological study is missing out on a hell of an opportunity here. A whole book could be written about this shit, let alone a paper.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Too many boobs.According to some people.
is there a thing like that? how many boobs a man can hope? i will say there isnt a thing called too many when it comes to bobs asses or pussies,...but well there are ppl who believes in go virgin to your honeymoon and that santa is still a thing,...or that this idiot [Bd] will care about something isnt his own gut,....

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Hm , i don't want to sound paranoid but how the hell do we know if he hired the 2 people he said that he hired...
We don´t. That´s why i mentioned alt accounts. Or should we just call em imaginary friends? :D

The developer has put a ton of work into it's creation...
That was literally 3+ years ago. Ever since the pool party the quality of the game declined to a point where it´s questionable if it´s even the same dev anymore.

I am genuinely hoping for good things moving forward, the characters are all unique and beautiful in their own way...
The girls slowly turn into ducks and they don´t have a personality whatsoever. How would you even tell if they have one? Most scenes are them begging to be impaled by his magic dick. That´s about it. The amount of "dates" he has i can count on 1 hand. well, 2 hands if i´m being generous and count the early game ones.

That's a shame, he is a talented developer and the dialogue of the early game, suggested that he was a storyteller, someone who was comfortable with thoughts and emotions, someone who had empathy and cared about his characters...
...quite sad that it's no longer the case.
He never was talented nor a storyteller. Sure, the early part was more about the story, but that all changed after said pool party. The early characters were beautiful but for some reasson he slowly turned them all into ducks, completely remoddeled fan favorites to a point where not even mickey rourke would want to touch them. Maybe you commented on the wrong game here? :ROFLMAO:

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Ill be honest, I really enjoyed this game in the beginning. It had good characters and there wasn't too much unnecessary garbage. Qualify took a massive drop after the bowling alley bit and has not recovered since. I no longer get any enjoyment out of the game unfortunately but this thread is probably the best fucking thing ive seen in a while. I enjoy this very much.

3.70 star(s) 648 Votes