Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
There's only one requisite required to be a patron for Braindrop: mental illness. You need to be a bonafide nutter to pay this guy every month only to get pegged by him :KEK:

Can we arange an intervention for BD? maybe get him commited to a nice padded cell where he can get the much needed rest he needs for all these random acts of god :eek:

Last edited:

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Yeah the dude coming in with a boner to defend BD, sees BD himself agree there is reason to be mad, and then turns the copium on high and goes into buttlicker mode is sad dude. At this point he can do no wrong in their eyes. That dude was hoping the update wouldn't get released so he fall on his sword in hopes of getting noticed.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
He's probably fabricating the "no power" thing to garner sympathy/preempt any criticism about the "update". If he does release it he'll get to "overcome some great obstacle" and then the bootlickers can hold him up as a hero. Also to give his cultists something bash each other with to self-police, if they start breaking out of the group think. It'll be fun to see their reaction. Based on their reaction last month, it seems that alot of the good will is running dry.

Nov 22, 2021
He's probably fabricating the "no power" thing to garner sympathy/preempt any criticism about the "update". If he does release it he'll get to "overcome some great obstacle" and then the bootlickers can hold him up as a hero. Also to give his cultists something bash each other with to self-police, if they start breaking out of the group think. It'll be fun to see their reaction. Based on their reaction last month, it seems that alot of the good will is running dry.
One can hope. I kind of want to see that place implode then explode.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Lol just kills me, if he tries to say hurricane Helene knocked his power out and he will have to delay until it passes I'll die of laughter LMAO
View attachment 4076065
At this point, the wisest and kindest thing for those still on discord to do is... no, it's not to attack and criticize BD (He deserves it, I'm not saying he doesn't), but yes, if you're on discord it would be better if you ridiculed and made fun of those who still pay the patreon subscription, hopefully and they'll feel ashamed of how stupid they are to leave their money there.

Aug 18, 2019
"why hate on somebody?"

"why lie to somebody?"

one would think that hating someone is better than lying to them - - i'd rather an enemy i could trust than a friend i could not
but that's just me ((and if you can't trust them, are they really your friend to begin with?))

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes