whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But I didn't mean age. Only the fact that the relationship with them will develop as long as a good wine is infused (figuratively) :WeSmart:
I know you didn't mean age.
The first part of my response is in regard to your statement about something getting better with anticipation.
The 2nd part of my response is separate & was just brought in because of the similarity.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
On another topic, regarding all this talk about who Rachel looks like... does that mean she doesn't resemble Michael Jackson any more?
: pray :
LMFAO!!! Now that you've said that, I can't see anything but MJ when looking at Rachel now!!!!

1580332639633.png
I think it's the lips and eyes that do it.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Braindrop - wow... just WOW! Okay, so I played your very first release of this game, but I then decided to be patient and wait for the other days to be released, and wow, it was SO worth the wait! Been enjoying this on the same level as I've been enjoying BaDIK, tbh! I love the characters you've put together, ranging from cutsies to babes to hoes to sluts to lovelies to hotties to nerdettes. Small-boobed to big-boobed missies. MILFs to teens. Cannot go wrong with that, especially with the nicely put story as well! Heck, I feel like I have to re-play this game all over again cuz of my odd choices I've made on my way. And wooow them details as well! I was literally blown away with the amount of content this game got since its first release! PS: Gotta love the fact that my favorite in Bailey got her story as well! Extra thanks for that! And, for some reason, I actually LOVED the fact that there's no music in this. I can just add my own music instead. Not so common that these days. Was a weirdly good addition that, actually.

What a team, what a creator and whaaat a game! Gotta write a 5* review of this, for sure. Well done. Really.

EDIT: Have I missed out on something, but is there a girl with fake tits and/or tongue piercing in this game..? Cannot recall seeing one. Just a personal "fetish" of mine that, heh. :eek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gotchas. Yeah I haven't replayed day 1 (or whenever that happened) in months so definitely forgot her triple G's were all natural.
Considering there are plenty of people with rather large natural breasts I don't see what point you are failing to make?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Shauna likely has fake boobs, if you're playing on the trans route of hers. They don't look fake though, so that probably doesn't count.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Considering there are plenty of people with rather large natural breasts I don't see what point you are failing to make?
Haha um so.. now you've lost me? Wasn't trying to make a point? Was agreeing with you saying that Rachel tells MC her boobs were natural. Stated that I forgot that due to not playing that scene in a long time. Nothing about other girls in the game.

Reactions: jeffersonarantes998

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Haha um so.. now you've lost me? Wasn't trying to make a point? Was agreeing with you saying that Rachel tells MC her boobs were natural. Stated that I forgot that due to not playing that scene in a long time. Nothing about other girls in the game.
Reading text, no tone etc... Can't always pick up on how something's being said ;)

Reactions: crewfalcons

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shauna likely has fake boobs, if you're playing on the trans route of hers. They don't look fake though, so that probably doesn't count.

I didn't think of Shauna.

There have been cases of trans women growing pretty substantial breasts through HRT but usually there is some enlargement therapy involved.

My mistake it's just the way you worded it is exactly what I would have done if I was being sarcastic.

Reactions: L30 and crewfalcons
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes