The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What the hecks going on here? It's not past midnight yet and the new update is listed.
The Krypt Angel you pulled some strings didn't you?
yes yes you caught me The COVID-19 outbreak is totally a Cult plot so that BD would have to quarantine himself and have nothing to do but work on the game :p

but no i had nothing to do with it I don't even play the weekly updates lol

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thank you so much for the gd dl ... O.M.G Braindrop is awesome awesome awesome .. yeah maybe it was a little short but awesome none the less .... love this game love it love it love it !!!! i wish i could give this game stars on this line here but a thumbs up will have to do (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

i hope you get feeling better Braindrop :)

Feb 29, 2020
yes yes you caught me The COVID-19 outbreak is totally a Cult plot so that BD would have to quarantine himself and have nothing to do but work on the game :p

but no i had nothing to do with it I don't even play the weekly updates lol
I know. I just like giving you credit for stuff sometimes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There are maybe 3 people that can get rid of Ryker and only 2 of them are members of that college, those are the MC and Rykers sister if MC has her on side. The other is Rach but i'm guessing her side of things is being kept as a big "oh shit" button if anything serious happens.
And Charles. I know some people don't like him, but he's definitely not in on Ryker's scam.

• Angry
Reactions: El_Loco

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And Charles. I know some people don't like him, but he's definitely not in on Ryker's scam.
Could he get rid of him though?

I would have thought Ryker would know all Charles sneaky goings on with things like the housing and passing cheerleaders on to new talent.

P.S. I suppose the reverse would also be true and Charles knowing Rykers dodgy dealings.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So when we introduce the girls to Skye the MC says these are my girlfriends Jaimie and Shauna. is this as designed? It's Claire and shauna he's introducing

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
So when we introduce the girls to Skye the MC says these are my girlfriends Jaimie and Shauna. is this as designed? It's Claire and shauna he's introducing
Oops, accidentally called her Jamie (her default name) instead of the custom name :LUL:
Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: ImperialD

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The lack of Azel content has been disappointing. I thought it was spa day for them? Seems like everyone esle is spending time with the MC but her.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes