The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah. Before Jamie proposed the polyamory relationship of sharing MC, Jamie don't know MC can have sex with Rachael, Alexis, Shauna x2 (before moving to college & again after at college), her sister Elizabeth, and get a blowjob from Katie.

Before Jamie learns about Rachael's baby-making client business, MC had sex with Anna x2 and Eden. While MC did meet Keyana beforehand nothing happened between them, then Keyana had that mishap with the contract and she had to re-sign it and by that time Jamie learned about it and had met Keyana & Brittany before anything happened, so green-light for MC there.

So on the cheated route, in the future MC & Rachael will have to reintroduce Anna & Eden to Jamie & gang as if MC & them had just met each other for the first time.
MIght have to cover for Anna yea cuz that one did happen before jamie dropped the Poly bomb. Eden was after tho so I doubt she would make issue out of it plus the sex tape thing is coming up she's prolly gonna find out sooner rather than later anyway if you chose to do it lol

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Sorry to hear that
But It'll be worth the wait.

And also does it means that we will not see any Azel action till early July or may be mid July?? :eek::eek:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
MIght have to cover for Anna yea cuz that one did happen before jamie dropped the Poly bomb. Eden was after tho so I doubt she would make issue out of it plus the sex tape thing is coming up she's prolly gonna find out sooner rather than later anyway if you chose to do it lol
Someone has to hold the camera, lol

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry to hear that
But It'll be worth the wait.

And also does it means that we will not see any Azel action till early July or may be mid July?? :eek::eek:
There are 2 things I know to be true. The 1st thing is that every woman/trans-woman/man with a vagina will ultimately be fuckable. The 2nd is that, while the 1st thing is true, it is better to pretend it isn't because many of the women won't be fuckable for a long time for perfectly legitimate story reasons. I am working on the assumption that the last women the MC sleeps with will be Azel, Veronica and Harper, in that order, so, as long as there are fellow students yet to be banged, don't expect any milf action.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
There are 2 things I know to be true. The 1st thing is that every woman/trans-woman/man with a vagina will ultimately be fuckable. The 2nd is that, while the 1st thing is true, it is better to pretend it isn't because many of the women won't be fuckable for a long time for perfectly legitimate story reasons. I am working on the assumption that the last women the MC sleeps with will be Azel, Veronica and Harper, in that order, so, as long as there are fellow students yet to be banged, don't expect any milf action.
Also think Azel major progress might be back burnered a bit due to BD basing her on his Aunt. He seems to have gotten past the worst of it but I imagine focusing on writing for Azel is still a lil hard on him emotionally.

Reactions: L30 and qwsl

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
where does the Stacy's grandma fall in order wise?

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Also think Azel major progress might be back burnered a bit due to BD basing her on his Aunt. He seems to have gotten past the worst of it but I imagine focusing on writing for Azel is still a lil hard on him emotionally.
I had completely forgotten about that but you're absolutely right, that's going to delay any Mom action further although, if I'm being honest (and breaking from my usual attitude) I enjoy the teasing of an Azel and/or Harper relationship so much that I would be perfectly happy if it never happens.

giphy.gif

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I think that there will be no action with Azel, although there might be some mutual attraction, exactly because of the fact that her character is based on BD's aunt.

Reactions: qwsl

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
+1 that because WHO was the prototype of Azel, relations with her will remain at the romantic level - kisses and hugs, cuddling. Without her, this game would probably never been, and this is a normal memory about her.
P.S.: In any case, there is still time to decide how and in which direction to develop the plot - here there are enough other characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
+1 that because WHO was the prototype of Azel, relations with her will remain at the romantic level - kisses and hugs, cuddling. Without her, this game would probably never been, and this is a normal memory about her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, you expressed it with much better words than I did.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Azel's personality was based on my aunt. A loving mother type.

Nothing else and I don't equate the two in anyway and it's easy for me to separate them. I regret mentioning that Azel was based on my aunt because I just wanted people to know how much my aunt means to me and how kind she was.
Azel is Azel and my aunt is my aunt.
WVM's story is set and nothing changes because of personal things. While yes it was hard to write for her at first that was mainly because of the scene she was in and the fact it was emotional.

There are many characters that have influences from real people in my life.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019

Nothing else and I don't equate the two in anyway and it's easy for me to separate them. I regret mentioning that Azel was based on my aunt because I just wanted people to know how much my aunt means to me and how kind she was.
WVM's story is set and nothing changes because of personal things. While yes it was hard to write for her at first that was mainly because of the scene she was in and the fact it was emotional.

Glad that the author in person clarified this matter. This will avoid further speculations and stupid trolling.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Avoid speculation, I'll give you that.

Avoid stupid trolling? Dude, if Braindrop knew of a way to avoid that he'd patent it and make billions, instead of faffing about writing a visual novel.
Yeah, maybe I'm the last romantic optimist and still have some faith in human intelligence

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
Hey can you tell
Hey sorry for the late response, I assume you mean "HOW can you tell?", well I was just kidding, I simply based my statement off what one of my highschool teachers told me. She was an rt and a nurse before teaching those basic medical courses in highschools, but she told us once that for patients in a coma, basically anyone that can't move on their own, nurses have to come in and move their bodies or they'll develop bed sores. She said they have to do it every 2 hours or so, so if you slept all night on your back surrounded by people and had someone sleep on your legs, I imagine it's be pretty hard to move :)

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
something's been bugging me, did the MC's mom change appearance in the Cedey accident flashback? honestly can't tell with her crying face and runny makeup.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I believe this is more directed at the others who ran away with it but I'm the one that threw them the ball so it's my bad so I apologize for causing any confusion:confused: In my defense I didn't intend to sound as tho I was saying she was based on her as a whole just that her personality was but it was late and my insomnia brain wasn't firing on cylinders lol. I certainly never meant to imply that you were changing course with her in anyway because of it or that you couldn't separate the 2 only that even a slight connection can dredge up "da feels" and may slow you down a bit at times.

So again sorry for any confusion I may have inadvertently caused :)

Reactions: L30 and Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 634 Votes