MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean if it was realistic WVM would have been investigated as soon as MC got a house and car :D
Nah, that takes years to investigate. They would have started an investigation when Kimmy showed up and got a house to live in, when MC had showed up they would have made him join a frat to get free housing.

Speaking of Frats you'd think one or all would be trying to recruit him and a sorority would be after his LI. Not that we need another game focused on that subject matter.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's gonna get problematic again though for people from different countries. BD has probably embraced the metric system because it's uncontroversial and almost everyone is familiar with it. Plus it's just easier to work with (you don't have to include fractions of an inch constantly).
Cup sizes though are really dependent on where you're from, so an American D-Cup isn't the same as a European D-Cup and isn't the same as a Japanese D-Cup.
But for people having trouble with the measurements in centimetres, 90-60-90 is often said to be a very attractive hourglass ratio, so you can sort of relate it from there.
Regardless of region cup size also appears to require 2 separate measurement to calculate and the sheet only provides one. With only one measurement to go by Bailey for example (79cm) could qualify as either a 34AA or a 30A (US) based o the chart I'm looking at.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
DAY 6 Character Sheet
I wonder why some of them seem to have the whole 'boob pinch' thing going on and others don't? It doesn't seem to be about cup size as Nat looks great, and they're all wearing the same outfit so it's not that. :unsure:

well obviously cuz ya know advertising spoilers would be kind of a dick move and all lol
Ryker's identity is also a bit of a spoiler though when you get right down to it. I wondered about that with my unofficial one, should I be listing Shauna as a girlfriend and Willow too. I don't have to worry about that now of course.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can someone explain the character sheet? I am not sure what I am looking at as I am still new to the game and the updates.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Can someone explain the character sheet? I am not sure what I am looking at as I am still new to the game and the updates.
its about all the character that have appeared until the end of day 6

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
1590177878129.png
Isn't it sort of weird that Emiko only has bust 60?? How is that even possible, does she not have a ribcage? :WaitWhat:

I mean, our other petite girls like Alexis, Bailey and Rainn still have 80, 79 and 78 respectively, I have no idea where 60 would be coming from, that is less than flat as a pancake.

Maybe a mistake by BD? For reference, 60cm would be 23.6 inches. Most charts for cup-sizes only start at like 75cm or 28,29 inches. 23 inches would maaaybe be possible for the underbust measurement, but that would still be extremely skinny. But I think the other measurements are all in reference to the actual bust or overbust measure, and even a girl as flat as Penelope still has 79cm, so I don't know what's going on here.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I saw the new character sheet kenji is the only center meaning we are another center? Shooting and handles we on some Kristap porzingis shhit?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
90-60-90 was the ideal standard for top models, not exactly busty. 80 is flat, 60 is just impossible

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Penny should grow her hair a bit longer and style it. The bob cut she has currently is very plain and doesn't frame her face very well.

OEJ jumped the gun and wrote the wrong day initially :D
I agree that the hairstyle isn't doing her any favours, her face is too narrow to pull it off. A bob can be really cute on characters with a more round-ish face if that makes sense.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Penny should grow her hair a bit longer and style it. The bob cut she has currently is very plain and doesn't frame her face very well.
I think the old Emiko haircut with the side pigtail would work on her
OEJ jumped the gun and wrote the wrong day initially :D
That explains it.

OT, how do you create that rotating sig you have? I would like to have more than 2 games in mine and don't know how it's done

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes