Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
DAY 6 Character Sheet
I wonder why some of them seem to have the whole 'boob pinch' thing going on and others don't? It doesn't seem to be about cup size as Nat looks great, and they're all wearing the same outfit so it's not that. :unsure:

well obviously cuz ya know advertising spoilers would be kind of a dick move and all lol
Ryker's identity is also a bit of a spoiler though when you get right down to it. I wondered about that with my unofficial one, should I be listing Shauna as a girlfriend and Willow too. I don't have to worry about that now of course.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can someone explain the character sheet? I am not sure what I am looking at as I am still new to the game and the updates.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Can someone explain the character sheet? I am not sure what I am looking at as I am still new to the game and the updates.
its about all the character that have appeared until the end of day 6

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
1590177878129.png
Isn't it sort of weird that Emiko only has bust 60?? How is that even possible, does she not have a ribcage? :WaitWhat:

I mean, our other petite girls like Alexis, Bailey and Rainn still have 80, 79 and 78 respectively, I have no idea where 60 would be coming from, that is less than flat as a pancake.

Maybe a mistake by BD? For reference, 60cm would be 23.6 inches. Most charts for cup-sizes only start at like 75cm or 28,29 inches. 23 inches would maaaybe be possible for the underbust measurement, but that would still be extremely skinny. But I think the other measurements are all in reference to the actual bust or overbust measure, and even a girl as flat as Penelope still has 79cm, so I don't know what's going on here.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I saw the new character sheet kenji is the only center meaning we are another center? Shooting and handles we on some Kristap porzingis shhit?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
90-60-90 was the ideal standard for top models, not exactly busty. 80 is flat, 60 is just impossible

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Penny should grow her hair a bit longer and style it. The bob cut she has currently is very plain and doesn't frame her face very well.

OEJ jumped the gun and wrote the wrong day initially :D
I agree that the hairstyle isn't doing her any favours, her face is too narrow to pull it off. A bob can be really cute on characters with a more round-ish face if that makes sense.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Penny should grow her hair a bit longer and style it. The bob cut she has currently is very plain and doesn't frame her face very well.
I think the old Emiko haircut with the side pigtail would work on her
OEJ jumped the gun and wrote the wrong day initially :D
That explains it.

OT, how do you create that rotating sig you have? I would like to have more than 2 games in mine and don't know how it's done

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
OT, how do you create that rotating sig you have? I would like to have more than 2 games in mine and don't know how it's done
I did it with some simple gif editing software. Just loop the gifs one after another, throw in a quick fading effect, done. Just have to upload the resulting gif and insert it in your signature

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I did it with some simple gif editing software. Just loop the gifs one after another, throw in a quick fading effect, done. Just have to upload the resulting gif and insert it in your signature
Ooh. I might have to hit you up to do some gif editing

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Fine, here is one: People who like the game rarely read reviews after they have started because they already like the game and have made their own judgement. Those that hate the game would only be sticking around for confirmation/validation of their opinions. Why would you keep coming back to the thread of a game you dislike?

If it were a game more hated than liked, those who like it might also poor through reviews to like positive ones at a higher rate for the same "validation" reasoning. Indeed, they've found through surveys that a large portion of people who consume reviews do so after they have consumed and drawn an opinion on a work because they want to hear someone validate it. It's a big part of the "reaction channel" boom. For a game as popular as this one, the validation can be found easily in the active discussion thread with little need to peek at the reviews.
I could'nt find a better wording.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
The MC had sex with everyone on everytime, just quite snapping his fingers, even without a mind control plot. Kinda surreal, just for me. Seems too that the impregnating business should have to have more weight on the story.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes