somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Perhaps I don't understand you. I mentioned download caps in my post. I understand that. I often run into that problem with MEGA if my downloads over a certain timeframe exceed 5G. But I can do other things, play other games, while that file is downloading. I often download 3-5 games a day to update games I'm interested in, or just to try out some new game. If I know a game will cause a hold from MEGA, I leave it till the last one so I can get the others out of the way.

But, your situation may be unique, and I will never try to tell you how to do things. What works for me, might not work at all for you. I am sure you have good reasons for downloading this game the way you do.
I am not the person who may have the cap, that was the person I was speaking to. However I think you are thinking of Mega Caps, rather than ISP caps. Where you can be charged huge fees or just not be able to download anything substantial. Usually these are on mobile plans or some such. So getting the game once a month for people who are that limited makes sense.

However, I think we are going off topic now and we should probably return back to the game itself.
does it have the Android/IOS app for the day 1-4 0.4.4 version? just asking.....:unsure::unsure::unsure:
No.

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
If I dowload this update for day 4 do I have to start back again from the beginning? Can someone tell me how save files work, if they work at all. Thanks !

Reactions: Braindrop

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
If I dowload this update for day 4 do I have to start back again from the beginning? Can someone tell me how save files work, if they work at all. Thanks !
I haven't heard of anyone having issues with saves, it should be load and play. :)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
That's a story related question, can't answer that. :)
I hope she is. :)

You made Natalie have less make up and a different hair style. I like both. But you cannot really say it is because she is shy. I mean, her clothes were more open than a "punky" hairstyle tbf.

Loving this game. Though I do hope Bailey get more than a quick f*** scene. Where most girls start with a story, she starts with sexy pics and an animation. I do love the combination of a good back story and a 18+ scene.

Please do not overwork or rush yourself. You seem to getting more (quality) content out than your average developer here tbh.
Though I like the content you put out, a lot.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
my first question is:
Who is veronica?

My second one is:
When did this thread become a spoiler one?
Veronica is class teacher lady you meet in day 3.

People are lazy/bad at using inline or spoiler tags and assume that the release they saw on the latest updates page means it is the full thing.

Reactions: JayneDoe

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
$20 patron here, I don't download/play the weekly updates. Not because I imagine there being a "gotcha" choice or branching path I'll have to go back and replay to fix, nor for fear of bugs, but more because I trust the dev to know the story they want to tell, and the pace they want to set when telling it.

I want to be able to sit down and play through an entire "chapter" and break at the point the dev felt that a pause in the action fit. Getting left in the lurch with a "...well? What happened after THAT?!" feeling sucks.
Free user but I completely agree. I couldn't help myself with the last couple of leaks but I'm gonna wait for the public releases from now on. Getting a smaller slice each week feels disjointed and by the time you get into the mindset of the game it's already over.

Reactions: splamo

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Veronica is class teacher lady you meet in day 3.

People are lazy/bad at using inline or spoiler tags and assume that the release they saw on the latest updates page means it is the full thing.
Or maybe her name is already common knowledge among those who READ THE WORDS..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eslo

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Or maybe her name is already common knowledge among those who READ THE WORDS..
I was meaning on the week 4 stuff. That has not been officially released.

Otherwise it would have been hypocritical of me to state her name if it wasn't an already known from previous chapters.

Sorry if it sounds like I was targeting you and calling you a spoiler, I was meaning a generalness of people talking about the week 4 stuff without putting it behind inline/spoiler tags.

Reactions: JayneDoe

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe 1 day Ren'Py will work like modern games and you can just download updates.
Ren'Py can do updates, but it requires a webserver rather than using a file locker like Mega. That would require budgeting some money for that rather than saving for assets, hardware upgrades, or whatever.

Also, reactions to 0.4.4:

Reactions: Braindrop

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Ren'Py can do updates, but it requires a webserver rather than using a file locker like Mega. That would require budgeting some money for that rather than saving for assets, hardware upgrades, or whatever.

Also, reactions to 0.4.4:
You are my hero for using spoilers! :)

Reactions: SupermanikSol
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes