RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Reactions to 0.4.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Cheater route actually has some changes with Jamie. Early in the day when she's sleeping up stairs he doesn't end up waking her up to talk. He also doesn't ejaculate as much during the sex scene with her at the gazebo. Probably because of the sex earlier with Rachel.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Is this the full update now or not? I've lost track a bit, i know I've skipped 2 of the last 3 updates, but did bang the elderly because she offered...

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Is this the full update now or not? I've lost track a bit, i know I've skipped 2 of the last 3 updates, but did bang the elderly because she offered...
Yes, it's the full day, so if you've been waiting, definitely download this, since the next update will most likely be part one of day 5.

Reactions: michael1984

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
People are gonna flip if MC's sis and mom aren't a part of the harem
To paraphrase some Austrian guy : "If it moves, we can dick it."

Even if we do get incest content, it would affect the MC's public image in a huge way
You aren't wrong about this, but so would the sextape with Eden. Now, obviously fucking your biological mother and sister would be worse, but it's not like that's public knowledge. As long as none of the harem spilled the beans, it wouldn't get out. Hopefully.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm really glad I waited to play the full update of this but damn what a cliffhanger to end on, great job with Natalie btw she looks better with the new hairstyle the Lisa hairstyle is far too overused and she looks like a completely different person now but it's a good change of course.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
This game is AMAZING. Huge props to the developer for a lot of reasons, but mostly these:
- Your constant updates are incredible. I don’t know how you work so quickly, but DON’T STOP!
- I love that the girls are all different and that none of them (aside of Shauna and maybe Rachael) are your prototypical “perfect girl”. All the little details that might make them a little funny looking to some make each very distinctive, cool, and realistic.
- Your writing is top-notch. I’m engaged in the story and skip NOTHING, which is rare in most of the games I play.

There are things I’m a little worried about (mostly the Rachael plot; that has the chance to get super-unrealistic quickly). And there’s some things I wouldn’t have done (I preferred Natalie 1.0’s appearance to Natalie 2.0’s by a fair margin; also the excuse for the change was pretty weak, considering she looked like a totally different person). All in all, though...this is a strong contender to be my all-time favorite by the time it’s done! Kudos, for sure!!!
oh well there are not many games that are at least 80% realistic here so who cares.Some games get more and more boring if the realisim gets to "real" depents of course on the story.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I'm absoutly loving this game so far! So many cute girls! My only REAL issue with it is the lighting. and it is probably just me, but it all seems to take place after dusk as it is pretty dark for the external shots. kinda messes with my sense of time of day. other than that. Keep up the excellent work!

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Yes, it's the full day, so if you've been waiting, definitely download this, since the next update will most likely be part one of day 5.
i would´t be so sure about that the day 4 has endet with this update.
the day usually ends with all going to sleep ;)
i think there are some issues to solve before the day 4 ends (rachaels talk with jamie,MC Real mom´s Showing up) and he wakes up on the mattress with Jamie and Shauna in front of him so his mom called probably for help when he got unconscious.

i think the day 4 ends with the next week update with the beginning of day 5 :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes