KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
it's been a couple days to process the story but im still a tad confused on some things. We knew ryker and his uncle were involved with delilah? deliah? in attempting to take down WVM, drugs in certain areas, the clubs for high class personal and so on. we hear that she didn't want ryker to fuck around with MC but he did it anyway because of PP envy but my thought was she didn't want ryker to mess with MC so she wouldn't get eyes on her since shes involved with drugs, no pusher wants that and MC has all eyes on him so if he says anything in the media about anything shit would get hot right? this update we get some story about MC's dad and deliah (name spelling changes but maybe its better to stick with the last change) which seems to humanize her more and change our perception on things but then shit gets more confusing the deeper down the rabbit hole we go.
we learned theres a larger pool of people who want to take MC down, MC's dad was an mean addict, deliah was an addict as well and apparently stacy's mom was as well thanks to MC's dad. NOW if deliah is involved with pushing drugs why was stacy's grandmother even involved with deliah when informing him of the past? drugs weakened her daughters mentality and she attempted to kill herself why involve herself with a drug kingpin? apparently daliah loved MC as a child even got a bunch of tats to remind her of him if not every tat (bro thats a RUN MF RUN moment right there) so she cares deeply for MC enough (as we are to assume after the revelation) to even have him watched by ninja a lot but conveniently not enough to know MC started sleep walking and got knocked out then dragged into some basement by ryker while under her employ?
that whole situation is sketch AF i wonder how much more confusing this rabbit hole of madness goes in the next update or will things become clearer by the end of our trek
The big bad Elephant on the room name is Daliah ,as for " she didn't want ryker to mess with MC so she wouldn't get eyes on her since shes involved with drugs, no pusher wants that " Almost everyone in town knows what she does ...Valerie who is a cop knows that she sells drugs, it does not matter much why she did not want Ryker to fuck around with the MC the fact is that he did and he was not stopped, since Ninja told us that she was spying on the MC for years then she would probably saw the whole kidnapping Ryker did on MC's first night on town she could easily grap his ass and drop him on his knees in front of Daliah and she would have prevent many of the shit that happened in the bowling alley way before...But for me at least Daliah is not Intimidating to make Ryker stay put...Also since Damien was forced by her to come clean to the MC about his spying on the MC for Ryker how the hell did she not make Ryker dissapear the second she found out about the kidnapping and dragging in a dark basement Ryker did , I mean any Underworld boss would have exterminate any employee who does not follow orders

Reactions: Double0Harambe
Sep 9, 2022
The big bad Elephant on the room name is Daliah ,as for " she didn't want ryker to mess with MC so she wouldn't get eyes on her since shes involved with drugs, no pusher wants that " Almost everyone in town knows what she does ...Valerie who is a cop knows that she sells drugs, it does not matter much why she did not want Ryker to fuck around with the MC the fact is that he did and he was not stopped, since Ninja told us that she was spying on the MC for years then she would probably saw the whole kidnapping Ryker did on MC's first night on town she could easily grap his ass and drop him on his knees in front of Daliah and she would have prevent many of the shit that happened in the bowling alley way before...But for me at least Daliah is not Intimidating to make Ryker stay put...Also since Damien was forced by her to come clean to the MC about his spying on the MC for Ryker how the hell did she not make Ryker dissapear the second she found out about the kidnapping and dragging in a dark basement Ryker did , I mean any Underworld boss would have exterminate any employee who does not follow orders
Cops can't do much without evidence and she probably has informants on the inside to let her know if anything going to happen so within the law theres nothing that could be done even though they know what she does however when your painted in a bad light in the media, people do the work for you in taking down whom ever. that's why public opinion is key with politicians, movie stars, musicians and so on but this update seems to humanize her instead of making her look terrible so we have to wait until next update until she finally says "yeah i sell drugs now but only because its better if I sell it than when others sell it, i promise".
Ninja told us that she was spying on the MC for years then she would probably saw the whole kidnapping Ryker did on MC's first night on town she could easily grap his ass and drop him on his knees in front of Daliah and she would have prevent many of the shit that happened in the bowling alley way before
EXACTLY, so much could have been avoided i just don't understand its like ninja was like "ryker doing hella shady shit, should i do something about it?" then her response was "nah let ryker cook..." the whole situation is giving bad vibes screaming "get dafuq out bro!"

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes