Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Was that when you were both falling asleep on her couch? Well, she was the first to fall asleep? I mean that's when I remember you figuring out she was your sister?

Oh yeah, I remember that part :D

What do you mean we lost out on it?
Yeah, she was muttering in her sleep and that made MC realize that Willow is Cedar. She wakes up, and before she fully says she wants him to take her virginity, MC interrupts to tell her they're brother and sister.

We lost out on fucking Willow, and that scene with Elizabeth is a reminder of that.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
This is why I prefer to play Eternum.. Long and consistent updates and released on promised dates. The dev actually gives us content, On track story telling and doesn't change the plot of the game, when he's out for 5+ months.
there is a world of diference with the games,////like there is world of diference between daz and hs2////i prefer daz all the way ,///and eternum have this plot and parts of sandbox that dont appeal to everyone.....im still on the line here but prety much i decide on wvm...

marcusTSt

Feb 25, 2023
Man, BD really is a contrarian. He only updates when his support drops below 3000 patrons so if his supporters want updates the have to stop supporting him.

On a positive note, as someone who's was so ugly as a child that his mom had to tape black construction paper to his face, it's nice to finally see some representation in media :BootyTime:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I did search the forums but I couldn't find my answer...the FPS mod...it doesn't match the newest update...is the mod universal or does it need to match newest update? thanks in advance for any help

Reactions: FixGames
Aug 18, 2019
BorpaBallT episode 3 recap :

1.) Where the fuck is Shauna PP content? When will she fuck Jamie? This is suppose to be an equal relationship!!
2.) Where the fuck is Android?
3.) Where the FUCK is Android??
4.) WHY THE FUCK HASNT ANDROID BEEN UPLOADED YET!!!!????
5.) ...I will give an official update *tonight*... ((classic borpa))

Until next time on BorpaBallT

Reactions: Black Mamba24

NYBORG

Mar 9, 2018
I haven't known what's been going on with this story since the basketball game happened. Just had an orgy and met a bunch of other random women so I don't anticipate ever figuring that out.

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes