Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I've not read through every patreon post in minute detail, and none from before 2020 but I don't ever remember seeing even a single clue as to where Braindrop might live. Let alone a specific city. Run down homes aren't exactly rare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I've not read through every patreon post in minute detail, and none from before 2020 but I don't ever remember seeing even a single clue as to where Braindrop might live. Let alone a specific city. Run down homes aren't exactly rare.
And what country ?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes, there have been many clues as to where he used to live. You had to read between the lines in some older posts but there was clues for where it was. No I will not say so please don't ask.

I feel bad he had to go through that. Yes, it is possible that it was not related to him at all, but with how crazy some posters are it would not surprise me at all if someone was connected to it from here, patreon or his discord.

Looking forward to mind drop #43 and the new update whenever it drops. Hopefully we see some interesting stuff with the game and some of the minor characters.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, there have been many clues as to where he used to live. You had to read between the lines in some older posts but there was clues for where it was. No I will not say so please don't ask.

I feel bad he had to go through that. Yes, it is possible that it was not related to him at all, but with how crazy some posters are it would not surprise me at all if someone was connected to it from here, patreon or his discord.

Looking forward to mind drop #43 and the new update whenever it drops. Hopefully we see some interesting stuff with the game and some of the minor characters.
That sucks. BD should start learning to keep his private life off the internet if possible or only say very limited information. He still young and still a lot to learn how to protect his privacy off the internet. Which is why internet can be very dangerous because once the information is on the internet, it nearly difficult to remove it.

Back to BD's progress on the next updates, it does not matter when it get released. All it matters if it satisfies BD's vision for the next update and if it works out smoothly for his VN story to the audiences. My opinion, he should only set a deadline for himself, not to the public or to his supporter for a while. Which could give himself better chance to understand what would be a better timeline to say when the update get release.

Also he would need to limit himself working on the project no more than 8 hours a day, 5 days a well (treat it like 40 hours work week). Since he have a family to take care of and should spend more time with them as well. However that is his decision how to value his time between working on WVM and spending time with his family/personal life.

Overall, I am sitting back and looking forward whenever BD believe it may be the right time to release WVM update.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
As a Patron I could care less the time he takes, rather have a good update than a rushed threw one with tons bugs. He gets involved with his Patrons something others don't do. Let the guy do his thing there's plenty other games to play while you wait. Me? I got like 30 games so not worry about updates, there's always new updates when I check.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
As a Patron I could care less the time he takes, rather have a good update than a rushed threw one with tons bugs. He gets involved with his Patrons something others don't do. Let the guy do his thing there's plenty other games to play while you wait. Me? I got like 30 games so not worry about updates, there's always new updates when I check.
damn, 30 games?and there's always updates when you check?
tell me your secret...
I'm at 224 favorite games and I barely see updates for them, maybe 1-2 weekly?
EDIT : also I agree that people complain a bit too much, but what can you do?, just add to ignore and move on, update will be released when it's ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
damn, 30 games?and there's always updates when you check?
tell me your secret...
I'm at 224 favorite games and I barely see updates for them, maybe 1-2 weekly?
EDIT : also I agree that people complain a bit too much, but what can you do?, just add to ignore and move on, update will be released when it's ready.
The trick is knowing which game gets updates every 2 weeks can't post it here wrong forum but send me message will tell you,then which games get 1 month updates, also play games that are completed those take 2-3 days to finish if you use walkthrough mod. 224? Dam I use to have a lot but only chosen the ones I like but 224 if I play that many couldn't finish in this lifetime lol.

• Haha
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
My only complaint is we don't need the wall of text justifying why you aren't pausing. Just say you have a family and this is your income, that should be all that is needed. You overshare far too much Braindrop.
I respect it though, a lot of these creators will go silent for months and still expect there donations, Braindrop wants to be as transparent as he can be and I admire that.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
It's April 3rd has arrived for most. Now meaning it's time for Eden's birthday. A famous movie actress and one of Rachael's many clients we plan to have MC put his babes inside of their bellies. We're still waiting for the making of that sex-tape to happen and many more fun & sexy events.

Happy Birthday Eden!
View attachment 1736586
I turned her down cause I thought this game would have consequences to fucking everything in sight.. Dumb on my part, lol.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Is it normal this game got no audio? Please tell me if it does then i better get to fix that asap. If not i really would like to have music sound, that would make the game experience so much better cause its pretty great as it is right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Instructions are in the wt-mod page, anyway you need to drag the files you will find from the mod in the game folder of the WVM game and overwrite. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScyTheFox
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes