johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This update, S2-CH1-Ep13-b1, is seriously impressive, I was wondering how BD could top his IRL procrastination, but the absolute madman actually went and did it! Not only is he procrastinating IRL, but now he's even procrastinating in game!

Literally everything that happened in this update, other than Willabelle confessing that she wants a relationship with MC, is either completely redundant or soon will be.

-We just had a scene with Jamie and Shauna in the bathroom before getting on the yacht, why do we need another, when any other girl or girls could be having a scene here?

-Skye basically just says "we'll talk when you get back", so why couldn't we just talk then without being told in advance?

-We are just about to go on the date with Jasmine, there is no need for her to tell us that she is going to talk about something with us on the date because she can just talk about it then.

-Even though I'm giving him a pass for the Willabelle scene, it is honestly very close to being redundant as well.

Essentially nothing in this update mattered at all nor did it need to happen. We could have literally just gone to the spa like we were supposed to and missed nothing whatsoever. Especially since there's supposed to be a Willabelle scene at the spa anyway, you could easily just have this conversation play out there.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
i'm going to stop you right there.

this site is fair more then just a "pirating" site, this is also a great place for devs to promote their work and gain quite a big following. patreon doesn't really do advertising or marketing so sites this can quite literally make or break a game theres no argument there are just abunch of pirates on this but there is quite alot of actual supporters or ex supporters here......
This, especially in this case.
This thread is the biggest reason WVM even got big and it is a BIG part of BD's success (ironically the other part was his work ethic and constant updates).
Plenty of Ex-supporters here (myself included) supported BD when we felt like he was worthy of financial support, which allowed him to do this full time and to build WVM while supporting himself and his family. calling us 'non supporters on a pirating site' is dishonest at best.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I don't know if Braindrop comes here often or not, so I'll leave this question here and just wait.

What is the difference between being scouted by Elizabeth and being scouted by Jaime?

Jun 26, 2023
I don't know if Braindrop comes here often or not, so I'll leave this question here and just wait.

What is the difference between being scouted by Elizabeth and being scouted by Jaime?
I honestly don't think there's a massive difference. Maybe a slight change in a sex scene? But nothing that would alter the story in any way.

I may be mistaken though. Anybody else feel free to throw in your two cents

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes