returner

Sep 2, 2023
I honestly don't think there's a massive difference. Maybe a slight change in a sex scene? But nothing that would alter the story in any way.

I may be mistaken though. Anybody else feel free to throw in your two cents
The way the whole scene with Yuki progressed I felt that there might be more. Maybe hard sex/ dom routes with Elizabeth and softer scenes with Jaime?
Maybe.
I'm just guessing.
The game has progressed so far (sigh)- *nostalgia harp sounds* only feels like yesterday that I was running 0.4

Also, I was wondering how the marriage proposals would look like down the line for MC? Will it be for one or all? if so how does the wedding look? More importantly how do the girls look in white dresses?

Also, do the mothers and sisters get tired of MC's shenanigans ever? Now that girl-on-girl content is enabled what kind of pairings can we expect (other than Jaime-Shauna, Rainn-Bailey)? Nat and Elizabeth is the perfect storm of tits and desperate attention seeking, me gusta.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
When was the last time he set an date and kept it im generally intrigued ?
For a while during the course of 2023 he actually was meeting his dates, but they were small updates, and he missed the original date when he said he was going to start doing the small updates.

Reactions: VOYEUR

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019
There was, on Discord. He originally said that part 2 would be released the 27th and part 3 would be released on the 31st. After missing the date for part 1, he went back and edited that post to just say he was working on part 2 now.
Those were the dates set if no delays would come

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes