Eiselfin

Apr 1, 2023
There seems to be a lot of misdirecting with delays. There was another dev that delayed for a few months then switched to a reboot for a few months, then swapped back to finish the update which took a few more months but everyone seemed to forget it was delayed from the original chunk. I haven't been a dev so i don't know the struggle but it seems to be easy to dig yourself in a hole and most try and solve it by digging deeper.

With pausing pledges on the line, I could see the last 2 parts being released on the 31st as some big gesture and impressive gift trying to get people to forget how delayed they are to begin with. Then again there are football games tomorrow so who knows
i'm glad it writes and renders such an insane story. if it takes longer, then it takes longer and yes i know what it's like. i had downloaded daz 3d once too. but it wasn't worth it to me that you have to buy everything.

football? since when does WVM have anything to do with football? :D

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
i'm glad it writes and renders such an insane story. if it takes longer, then it takes longer and yes i know what it's like. i had downloaded daz 3d once too. but it wasn't worth it to me that you have to buy everything.

Well the best way to put it is that our Dev is going to be focused more on the college football games / NFL games these next few weeks, rather than putting his attention to any dates/promises he made the past few days/weeks/months/years/lifetimes......

And to be honest, at this point, WVM is just as much about football as it is basketball.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
at this point, WVM is just as much about football as it is basketball.
Football and some birthday renderings that are as redundant as a goiter.

I've just had a slightly horrible thought. He once talked about quite large render volumes. What if the majority of these renders were birthday renders?

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021

Wasn't that his excuse for missing some things? Watching football?

Reactions: tslojr

Eiselfin

Apr 1, 2023
Well the best way to put it is that our Dev is going to be focused more on the college football games / NFL games these next few weeks, rather than putting his attention to any dates/promises he made the past few days/weeks/months/years/lifetimes......
in real life or in the game?

I thought the last EP focused too much on sex (EP 13 thankfully didn't). I would really like to see new team members , training and games finally added.

Especially if Zoe introduces her mom Zoelle to the MC :D (maybe even at her work) + the meeting with nathan

and most importantly a gallery :D

Last edited:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
in real life or in the game?

I thought the last EP focused too much on sex (EP 13 thankfully didn't). I would really like to see new team members , training and games finally added.

Especially if Zoe introduces her mom Zoelle to the MC :D (maybe even at her work)

and most importantly a gallery :D
Real life

• Sad
Reactions: Eiselfin

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Happy new year all!!! Can't wait to see the excuses he comes up with in 2024.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man I miss the time when the main thing people argued about was the azel cycle. It's really sad to see this thread turning into one of those where people are always shit talking the dev. Not saying people don't have valid reasons to be frustrated but it's just sad to see it happening with this game.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes