Jun 26, 2023
Though the update will be when ever, I will be annoyed if we finally don't go all the way with Jasmine. The character is such a sweet heart.

(Though Bailey will always be my number 1)

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Like I said there are valid reasons to be frustrated. BD has fucked up a lot. But this is still one of my favorite games and it's sad to see this thread becoming so "toxic", for lack of a better word. The community around this game used to be cool and positive.

At least people aren't even being toxic here , except ironically that one guy earlier defending the game (but not defending it lol) . So far most people are just voicing fair criticism over the game and the behavior of the dev/publisher . There is just no way to fake being positive about it

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My theory on what the new post says:

1st paragraph: am back and plan to post a new update.

2nd paragraph: A lot of beating around the bush.

3rd paragraph: Blah blah blah, a rough time frame for the alleged update.

4th paragraph: Blah blah blah

5th paragraph: Some statements that contradict what was said before.

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Is season 1 still getting a remake? If Yes why is the dev not focussing on getting that released? Whats the point of releasing season 2 updates that make no sense. Continuity is so fucked up that it's not even worth playing.

Reactions: genericusername1

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Is season 1 still getting a remake? If Yes why is the dev not focussing on getting that released? Whats the point of releasing season 2 updates that make no sense. Continuity is so fucked up that it's not even worth playing.
Too busy with football, birthday renders, and the next MacKenzie-level* bs.

* MacKenzie his former "PR person", who was either himself under an alias or an AI.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes