Dickbutttt

Jun 12, 2020
I made a silly little game called Brainrot. It's a game where you make up increasingly ridiculous excuses for why you are late on writing your novel. It's nothing special but thought yall would get a kick out of it.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I made a silly little game called Brainrot. It's a game where you make up increasingly ridiculous excuses for why you are late on writing your novel. It's nothing special but thought yall would get a kick out of it.
Did you write it in ? :KEK:

psych 0ut

Feb 2, 2019
My biggest problem with Braindrop has always been how the excuse and delay never match up. He'd say "I've been sick so I haven't been able to work for 2 days, so the update will be delayed 3 weeks." Like wait what???? How does a 2 day sickness equate to a 3 week delay? It makes it so obvious that it's all bullshit, and the fact that some people still don't see that is sad

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
My biggest problem with Braindrop has always been how the excuse and delay never match up. He'd say "I've been sick so I haven't been able to work for 2 days, so the update will be delayed 3 weeks." Like wait what???? How does a 2 day sickness equate to a 3 week delay? It makes it so obvious that it's all bullshit, and the fact that some people still don't see that is sad
I think he has problems with numbers in general. "I have almost 500 renders, but I have to redo stuff, so I will give it in 2 packs, 200 and 300. Here are 200 for the date the 2nd was promised..." and somehow the 300 part is 'forgotten'.
Or "the update drops in 2 weeks" which somehow becomes 9...

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
So what did the status update said?
i can tell you:
blah blah, my cat was ran over by a plane after she ate a bird that it was sick with an undiscovered disease.
as for me i am good, the next update will still come when i find time because my ass fell off and now i need to undergo surgery to reattach it, other than than that the update will be postponed by a few days, so in a few weeks i will release the next update in a couple of months.. :sneaky:
yes i did paused pledges for my simporters, i know they deserve better but it is what it is.
oh and i forgot to mention that my computer got a virus too and it wasn't even connected to the internet, probably from all the bullshit i've been saying all this time..
i hope i cleared everything out. :ROFLMAO: do let me know if you have any questions.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
i can tell you:
blah blah, my cat was ran over by a plane after she ate a bird that it was sick with an undiscovered disease.
as for me i am good, the next update will still come when i find time because my ass fell off and now i need to undergo surgery to reattach it, other than than that the update will be postponed by a few days, so in a few weeks i will release the next update in a couple of months.. :sneaky:
yes i did paused pledges for my simporters, i know they deserve better but it is what it is.
oh and i forgot to mention that my computer got a virus too and it wasn't even connected to the internet, probably from all the bullshit i've been saying all this time..
i hope i cleared everything out. :ROFLMAO: do let me know if you have any questions.

Brain Drop, is that you??????

• Haha
Reactions: Jonny Skull

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
Like I said there are valid reasons to be frustrated. BD has fucked up a lot. But this is still one of my favorite games and it's sad to see this thread becoming so "toxic", for lack of a better word. The community around this game used to be cool and positive.

this isn't toxic. We express our disappointments, show that we know BD very well, make predictions ( :cool::cool: ) and give him what he deserves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me tell you things that are toxic:
-Milking the followers,
-Unnecessary lies,
-Lack of updates,
-Lack of justification,
-Always pretending to be right,
-Not apologizing sincerely,
-Not learning from mistakes,
-Acting like a politician.

The developer is toxic, not the community. If he didn't make such promises and updated it once a month or a week. None of these complaints will exist.
edit: Update size doesn't matter at all. The last one has 200 renders (49mb) :) but everyone accepted it as an weekly update.

Last edited:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
this isn't toxic. We express our disappointments, show that we know BD very well, make predictions ( :cool::cool: ) and give him what he deserves.
Let me tell you things that are toxic:
-Milking the followers,
-Unnecessary lies,
-Lack of updates,
-Lack of justification,
-Always pretending to be right,
-Not apologizing sincerely,
-Not learning from mistakes,
-Acting like a politician.

The developer is toxic, not the community. If he didn't make such promises and updated it once a month or a week. None of these complaints will exist.
And let's not forget my personal favorite, the fact that Chapter 13 was supposed to originally release 7 days after Chapter 12. You know, the Chapter 13 that we only currently have ~1/3 of over two months after the release of Chapter 12.

Screenshot (82).png

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
And let's not forget my personal favorite, the fact that Chapter 13 was supposed to originally release 7 days after Chapter 12. You know, the Chapter 13 that we only currently have ~1/3 of over two months after the release of Chapter 12.

View attachment 3233416
I am well aware that :sneaky::sneaky:
Braindrop says on the Dev Report #25 (October 14th, 2023);
-October 19th - 400 render (episode 12 part 1),
-October 24th - 300 render (episode 12 part 2),
-October 31th - "full episode 13" (he really said that :) )...

On the Dev Report #26 (October 20th, 2023), he said;
"there's not too much left at this point. As soon as the remainder of this is finished. I will be uploading and posting this update" -400 render (episode 12 part 1),
-October 24th (maybe delayed one or two days) - 300 render (episode 12 part 2),
-Episode 13 topic vanished without a trace...

and today on the Dev Report #27 (October 27th, 2023);
-My upload speeds are bad
-I hope to get Episode 13 out in the near future.

sooo yeah, he is not milking. I totally believe him. ( :) )

Reactions: karumi56 and tslojr
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes