johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
New to this game/thread. I liked it.

Genuine question: why is everyone so upset? I'm not reading 3000 pages and it's clear I'm missing some important context.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-13-b2-braindrop.35910/post-12665739

starthrow and Lolas Razor Read and understand why BD is a clown show. Also, this was just a list that was compiled up until January of 2023 by cytree. Unfortunately, he stopped doing the BD excuse cliffnotes right around then. Might be time to add last year's fun into the historical records.

Last edited:

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
I started to skip at some point and everything looks same. Am I wrong? All I see is countless female characters appears and all of em into mc and they demand nothing, not even a date or anything. Just staring each other and animation begins. Then next character.

I cannot feel anything :/
Ok tomboy pixie-hair exhibitionist muscle head was the only figure I spent time to read her dialogues.

1steverogers

Jul 19, 2020
The thing is, if you are on his Discord group you will know that his Army of followers are so brainwashed that they are praising this tiny update. Whilst that keeps happening and ppl are still giving him money he can put out what he wants when he wants... as it isnt making a difference to his bottom line. He is being paid to do next to nothing ha

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I hope this update isn't heavily focused on Jamie and Shauna like last update was. Spent most of that update with them and not much with anyone else. I get that they are the main girls but they will always be around and other girls aren't getting as much content.

Reactions: Orlox

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so the mega download says its B2 but pulling up the game it says B1 and has no new content. anyone else have a similar issue?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
We have long since reached the point where BD is comparable to South Park's version of G.R.R. Martin. Only instead of a wiener fixation, it's a duck face fixation.

Reactions: spblu and sssvvv

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
31m ( i was talking to some of pals during it fixing some things and reading every line possible on the game)
the update is 205render
i will be honest the update itself is not bad it's quite good really, i'm just hoping after 2 days we will have the full spa then we wait for the last beta i think for this day or chapter idk.

Note: maybe someone notice something different but the animation is around 4-5 rotate in different angle
is it consider another animation or same one, Because it says 9 animation soo.

• Haha
Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I loved the Game when it came out, but now it seems to me a story about a young man that screws 50 Women that all look like twins.
Just my opinion.
I still like the game but yeah... This has way too many characters now. There are games that have a shitton of characters but manage to have a nice balance of content for most of them. I think a good example of that is grandma's house, but with this game, you have characters that were introduced years ago and barely have any content and he still keeps adding more.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm gonna say the ending for all of you
The three big influence characters will buy a big ass mansion that have everyone inside and the MC will get a drug that make him have infinite erection and unlimited sperm, he will knock the doors to fuck every girl to make them pregnant
Screenshot_118.png
think of the blood more like cums dripping from his cock while going to another room
at the end they build a small city worth of people living there
THE END.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
I enjoyed this small update. Especially because he seems to be trolling this specific forum with that mom kiss option and the promise of an update in a day or two. He's hitting all your little self destruct buttons!

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I still like the game but yeah... This has way too many characters now. There are games that have a shitton of characters but manage to have a nice balance of content for most of them. I think a good example of that is grandma's house, but with this game, you have characters that were introduced years ago and barely have any content and he still keeps adding more.
Yeah, my opinion also...should get rid of 50% of the woman, and concentrat on putting some logic in the story.

Reactions: spblu

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah, my opinion also...should get rid of 50% of the woman, and concentrat on putting some logic in the story.
We need two car accident or one plane accident that has half of the girls to make it look legit, otherwise the option of having everyone disappearing on their own terms will be way too long and with Jamie being wing girl everyone will drop their panty
she may even introduce more girls to him because of those who dies to console him even more.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes