Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
why are you so keen about a rewrite? Like.... Even IF he at some point in the next decade decides to deliver a rewrite, it wouldn´t even make sense. The whole reason for that was to get rid of the incest teasing and stretching out the days. As of now, even in this chapter there is teasing and the days went from 80 hours to 70ish. like... what´s the point if all of that still continues in this chapter? what do you expect? Just out of curiosity.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
i do have some logic question about the versionising, in the changelog he say B1 X render, B2 X render, do that mean he added new story or that he changed them (because for me beta is fixing not adding) i do ask to not having to download each time if nothing is added, thanks :)

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
nice another update looking forward to it but would be nice to at some point or another be able to bang the moms and sister because she is hot !! still am liking the VN :love:;):coffee:(y):cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Jhazen23

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
can we get a few other download options? gofile is premium only and the other one I tried had a file in it that the computer wouldnt allow

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
We are rapidly approaching a point where updates will be like S2-ch1-ep13-z3-scene1-girl78-part4 (half animation, size 3MB) but don't worry tomorrow I'll release the rest and btw birthday renders are up to date :cool:
That sounds like it'd be milking as hard as Attack on Titan.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
Attack on Titan Final Season THE FINAL CHAPTERS Special 1
Attack on Titan Final Season THE FINAL CHAPTERS Special 2...

Well, milking harder. AoT actually had substantial content per addition.

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
can we get a few other download options? gofile is premium only and the other one I tried had a file in it that the computer wouldnt allow
go to gofile and click on the 3 dots.. and download that way instead of clicking download button next to it

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I don't know why but I am really really disappointed, and no not because this clown of a dev managed to release what he promised a month ago, but because he actually he claims to be in league with other devs. this guy has no idea what he is doing.. furthermore, I am more disappointed in the fact that so many simps encourage him and give him money for absolutely no work.
side note, I am even more disappointed in the fact that he came with no BS excuse as he always does (guess he is onto us) for me this game is pretty much dead and am here only for the fun that you all come up with. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know why but I am really really disappointed, and no not because this clown of a dev managed to release what he promised a month ago, but because he actually he claims to be in league with other devs. this guy has no idea what he is doing.. furthermore, I am more disappointed in the fact that so many simps encourage him and give him money for absolutely no work.
side note, I am even more disappointed in the fact that he came with no BS excuse as he always does (guess he is onto us) for me this game is pretty much dead and am here only for the fun that you all come up with. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
This is the most entertaining thread on this forum.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Despite it being free o here, to have such a long wait, for such a small update that had zero advancement for the plot.....yeah, underwhelming would be the nice way to say it.

Guess I will see you guys in a month for the next 70mb update!
since you seem to want a large amount of content, please feel free to skip the "B# because more than likely there will be a final month release including all the (B)eta groups. and if you think it's easy for one person to pull a huge number of images in a months time when they are alone and having issues then you might want to think again. someone above us posting here said something about him saying he is working with someone... that is actually incorrect, he does not think it would help as he has a certain vision, and that's all good with me. I challenge you to try to do what he's doing and make it your only source of income with a family. he's also paused 3 months of pledges in a row! and yes i'm a supporter of his on patreon, and i feel he's gotten better about communicating and everything so i'm happy with the progress.... btw story WAS advanced. and just didn't get a section complete. of you think it didn't advance tell me what you saw and i'll tell you how that is the story advancing.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes