Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
haven't played for a long time, reading the comments... did he change the way jamie looks from way back S1 ? if so can someone maybe post a comparison picture between old and new model/face?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
haven't played for a long time, reading the comments... did he change the way jamie looks from way back S1 ? if so can someone maybe post a comparison picture between old and new model/face?
I think she's the same; I can't remember any difference, although maybe someone else has a better recollection.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, i noticed that as well. I've got the feeling that her hips/ass currently are at least twice the size as they were in the beginning, if not thrice. Her face seems tge same though.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think I'm in the minority here but I like the character models. They're a lot higher quality than most on this site.
I'm not sayin the characters aren't high quality, as that would be a lie. They are high quality, but the duckfaces need to be removed. NOT the characters themselves, just the faces. Even though the duckfaces are still high quality. If that makes any sense. :ROFLMAO:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not sayin the characters aren't high quality, as that would be a lie. They are high quality, but the duckfaces need to be removed. NOT the characters themselves, just the faces. Even though the duckfaces are still high quality. If that makes any sense. :ROFLMAO:
So if I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that High Quality disturbing is still disturbing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Somehow my mind instantly went in an unwanted direction... EVERY character now has black boxes on their shoulders. No more duckface

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes