robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i look at this release date estimate as more of a release date is close kind of deal. amazing the number of whining fucks on here complaining that the dev didn't release something for free here on this pirate site that they get for free. enjoy the free games while they last. more and more devs are taking their games to pay only or trying to make it tougher for players to get games here. most of the games we see are absolute garbage and disappear after a few updates...or we get good games that the dev decides to make new versions or change code to make you start over on a game that you might have played 10 or so hours of content. having to start over is a pain in the ass unless the game is really good and you don't mind playing from the start again.
think i will end there. i could continue but at this point, i am just rambling...

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
So in the end the MC will not meet with Daliah?? the so called noble Drug empress!!!At least we are going back to the main part of the game where we will see the main girls that MC hooked up with...

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
So in the end the MC will not meet with Daliah?? the so called noble Drug empress!!!At least we are going back to the main part of the game where we will see the main girls that MC hooked up with...
The dev doesn't say that though. Daliah is part of the Florida trip and the update says "is coming to an end", not "has ended". The dream/memory makes it seem that Daliah (or someone close to her) was in the car during the accidebt that killed MC's father, so she seems too important to the story to just drop the visit, especially since we're so close.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i was one and my work was always turned in on time and i was in the top 5 in my class when i graduated.
I was specifically referring to the ones at my own school. That said, they had a lot of crossover with the stoners (but not all of them were), so it probably had more to do with being high all weekend and coming in Monday without anything done. Shrug.png

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
B4 will be all about meeting Daliah and the date with Jasmine

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
No, and from what I've read, unless you mean Azel, it sounds like he never will. Someone posted about this in this thread awhile ago.
Even if he means Azel, it's still a no. Both moms and his sister are off limits. Search for "The Azel Cycle" in this thread.

BrainDrop said:
Also just a quick reminder that there will start being some small jumps in time. Such as, if there is a week where the MC is focused on training... I will likely only include a handful of recap renders. So time will start speeding up soon.
So more of this narrative prowess, eh?

Training Montage 1 of 6
Training Montage 2 of 6
Training Montage 3 of 6
Training Montage 4 of 6
Training Moncree 5 of 6
Training Monkey 666

• Haha
Reactions: johnnyM

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Well, BD needs to stop all the teasin and sexual energy with the family members. It's what actually starts a lot of shit in this thread. Another dev does the same shit.
The teasing has been reduced a lot during the trip in Florida though, compared to the first few days in the story. Maybe BD has learned their lesson?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Even if he means Azel, it's still a no. Both moms and his sister are off limits. Search for "The Azel Cycle" in this thread.
I'll choose to believe you instead of searching for something I don't actually even care about. I only had read about his blood relatives being a hard no. I guess Azel is too.
Shrug-Joey.gif

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
The teasing has been reduced a lot during the trip in Florida though, compared to the first few days in the story. Maybe BD has learned their lesson?
BD himself has said he's removing the early game teases in the S1 rework because people are mad that there's no payoff. Supposedly he's considering letting the family characters have relationships with other women so players can still see something going on with them.

None of that's on the horizon, though.

Reactions: CircaAD

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
BD himself has said he's removing the early game teases in the S1 rework because people are mad that there's no payoff. Supposedly he's considering letting the family characters have relationships with other women so players can still see something going on with them.

None of that's on the horizon, though.
Which means forced lesbian scenes with them?

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hope you aren't talking about me, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Got a guilty conscious? :ROFLMAO: But no. Not you. It's a female dev.

Sounds like it, although I would hope it would at least be optional so the players can choose not to see if they don't want that.
That's all I would ask. But some of these devs be like: "Eveybody gonna see and know. They gonna be bangin all over the place. Have fun and enjoy!" :LOL:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Got a guilty conscious? :ROFLMAO: But no. Not you. It's a female dev.

That's all I would ask. But some of these devs be like: "Eveybody gonna see and know. They gonna be bangin all over the place. Have fun and enjoy!" :LOL:
Haha, I'm on the opposit extreem from that I guess... I'm more like: "Turn down anyone you want. Play the whole game without any sex at all if blue balling yourself is your particular kink!" :LOL: :LOL:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Haha, I'm on the opposit extreem from that I guess... I'm more like: "Turn down anyone you want. Play the whole game without any sex at all if blue balling yourself is your particular kink!" :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah. I'm not a fan of devs trollin the shit outta a certain fanbase when they've already said that their kink/fetish will never be in the game. I mean what's the fuckin point?

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes