testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
At first I was going to ignore this vn as I tried it before and couldn't get into it because of the silence but after coming back and seeing that there is a song mod I tried it again. The story is rather interesting and I found myself invested in the mc's progression throughout. The whole issue with Ryker made me question what the reason was behind his hate for the mc with questions like... did his parents die in the crash caused by the mc's father? or did he place a bet on the other team to win the friendly match and was trying to stop the mc from playing? I'm hoping when the mc finally meets Delilah that she will clear that up besides telling the mc the reason behind her help.

Also, a quick request... if there is another 'king' moment try to throw this in there

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've been waiting 2-3 months to play but i guess i need to slow down and wait 4-5 months like you.
Although you have to come here from time to time to even read the comments. Everyone wants update, when they get bored, they talk about game related issues and then get angry again about the update.
I know that different devs have different timetables and how they want their game to be developed. I've seen a wide range of how many images come out with each release for different games that I've played. Some release games with an average of 250-450 per release, and some come out with 600-800. I guess it really depends on how many storylines they are updating and how many LI's and the genre of the game too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know that different devs have different timetables and how they want their game to be developed. I've seen a wide range of how many images come out with each release for different games that I've played. Some release games with an average of 250-450 per release, and some come out with 600-800. I guess it really depends on how many storylines they are updating and how many LI's and the genre of the game too.
Not referring to this game specifically, don't forget to account for what they are using to do the image rendering. An older gfx card (or a CPU, as it seems some developers use), for instance, will make creating renders take a lot longer than a newer card.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not referring to this game specifically, don't forget to account for what they are using to do the image rendering. An older gfx card (or a CPU, as it seems some developers use), for instance, will make creating renders take a lot longer than a newer card.
That's true. I'm running a GeForce RTX 4060Ti and a Ryzen7 8 core processor in my new pc build. I would have gone for the 4070, but it was a bit out of my price range.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Has this game finally been abandoned?
Probably not. NutDrop will eventually release an update it will just take a while. We'll get a few lame ass excuses of why the update has been delayed and some major ass kissing from his fan boys before that happens though. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
But was it a worthwhile release.....or just a pile of graphics.
and after how long.
You are correct. For many it does not matter.
There are plenty of games that take much longer than this one in between releases. Just because early on in the development cycle the dev released very frequently but no longer does, that doesn't mean that because this last one took awhile to come out it's as good as abandoned.

And again, even if this were eventually to get abandoned, talking about that after only 2 weeks since the last release is ridiculous. It doesn't matter whether you were satisfied with the last update or not. It doesn't matter if you have trust issues with the dev. Basic logic would dictate that, since almost nobody releases in 2-week cycles, it's unreasonable to expect another release already. (I say "almost" b/c I have never seen it in following over a thousand games for years.) Logic would also dictate that, because a release just happened and so clearly the dev is still working on the game, there is zero evidence that this is going to be abandoned. You can feel however you want, but it's illogical at best.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
There are plenty of games that take much longer than this one in between releases. Just because early on in the development cycle the dev released very frequently but no longer does, that doesn't mean that because this last one took awhile to come out it's as good as abandoned.

And again, even if this were eventually to get abandoned, talking about that after only 2 weeks since the last release is ridiculous. It doesn't matter whether you were satisfied with the last update or not. It doesn't matter if you have trust issues with the dev. Basic logic would dictate that, since almost nobody releases in 2-week cycles, it's unreasonable to expect another release already. (I say "almost" b/c I have never seen it in following over a thousand games for years.) Logic would also dictate that, because a release just happened and so clearly the dev is still working on the game, there is zero evidence that this is going to be abandoned. You can feel however you want, but it's illogical at best.
must've missed the months of hiatus. something that has been a thing of contention here.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023

it's not illogical to ask. Exiles hasn't been updated in 3 years and was only officially abandoned a few months ago.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
it's not illogical to ask. Exiles hasn't been updated in 3 years and was only officially abandoned a few months ago.
Never heard of Exiles, but the general rules for tagging a game abandoned are 18 months without an update and/or 3 months without a post from the dev on their Patreon/Subscribestar. Considering neither of these have occurred with this game, yeah, it's illogical to ask.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Never heard of Exiles, but the general rules for tagging a game abandoned are 18 months without an update and/or 3 months without a post from the dev on their Patreon/Subscribestar. Considering neither of these have occurred with this game, yeah, it's illogical to ask.
again, there were months of hiatus. there was also no word from the dev on Exiles, either.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes