Noboaody324

Dec 2, 2020
So im at the part where you can choose for new maids or keeping kimmy and Penelope as your maids are the new maids new characters?

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Please, I beg you, tone down the repeating-filler parts. If not repeating same topics over and over again is making the update smaller, just let it be small
I know you still enjoy the game and wanna remain positive , but what you're asking him to tone down or remove is likely 70-80% of the whole game . So it won't happen . It's either deliberate padding , or awful writing

The filler and repetitive parts , the rinse and repeat hugs and duck kisses , are within every conversations with or without the MC , except maybe the lines that were about Basketball , at the beginning of the game

Reactions: Thermophob

psych 0ut

Feb 2, 2019
I just hate how fucking confusing this games update "schedule" is. Update gets delayed...the delay gets delayed....then the delayed delay gets split into 2 parts because it isn't finished and he doesn't want to delay a third time (even though that's what the split is) so the first half of the update comes out...part 2 gets delayed...then part 2 gets split....its a fucking rabbit hole and my head hurts from trying to understand what episode we're even on or when the fuck the next update is even supposed to be because "a couple days" turns into 3 months. So we end up with 1 full update taking 6 months

Reactions: SiRR

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I just hate how fucking confusing this games update "schedule" is. Update gets delayed...the delay gets delayed....then the delayed delay gets split into 2 parts because it isn't finished and he doesn't want to delay a third time (even though that's what the split is) so the first half of the update comes out...part 2 gets delayed...then part 2 gets split....its a fucking rabbit hole and my head hurts from trying to understand what episode we're even on or when the fuck the next update is even supposed to be because "a couple days" turns into 3 months. So we end up with 1 full update taking 6 months
That's because you are hyper tracking a release shown to be inconsistent

Look at the updates page
Not listed means didn't happen yet.

Everyone complaining about dates being missed while posting enormous pages of history of dates being missed
is truly insane as they keep expecting new results for the same actions/activities
(lookup the definition or watch the Far Cry youtube clip)

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
Shouldn't he be doing his daily-work-update with this colorful excel spreadsheet he postet in his last report? Does anybody an update on this?

Reactions: tslojr

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Shouldn't he be doing his daily-work-update with this colorful excel spreadsheet he postet in his last report? Does anybody an update on this?
He will have terminated the employment relationship with the Excel spreadsheet due to irreconcilable differences. He is now probably in a legal dispute lasting several months due to mental cruelty on the part of the Excel spreadsheet, because the requirements did not allow him to enjoy football to the extent he was used to, not to mention the shortened periods of procrastination. He is represented by a sock puppet with a square head that is supposed to resemble the protagonist. The honorable judge is his former PR manager MacKenzie, who has educated herself in the law since the end of the employment relationship by watching every court show ever on television. Twice.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnyd901

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
He will have terminated the employment relationship with the Excel spreadsheet due to irreconcilable differences. He is now probably in a legal dispute lasting several months due to mental cruelty on the part of the Excel spreadsheet, because the requirements did not allow him to enjoy football to the extent he was used to, not to mention the shortened periods of procrastination. He is represented by a sock puppet with a square head that is supposed to resemble the protagonist. The honorable judge is his former PR manager MacKenzie, who has educated herself in the law since the end of the employment relationship by watching every court show ever on television. Twice.
You failed to mention that he has probably blocked the Excel spreadsheet for not following his commands like a sheep

Oct 30, 2023
I have a suggestion: wait till the game is complete before playing.

SiRR

Aug 15, 2019
That's why I usually wait to play this game every 4 to 5 months. That way I get to see more content per play, unless the updates are really small. Some games I've played on here can have up to 800 renders per update. That's probably not the norm with a lot of AVN's though.
I've been waiting 2-3 months to play but i guess i need to slow down and wait 4-5 months like you.
Although you have to come here from time to time to even read the comments. Everyone wants update, when they get bored, they talk about game related issues and then get angry again about the update.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes