Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
oh pls not this discussion again. there will never be incest, no matter the argument, because " his Family plays the game aswell " :whistle::poop:
I'm not trying to start the discussion again though, just correcting the person I quoted who said most people fix the Patreon issue with them being step-family ;)

Reactions: hgk15

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not trying to start the discussion again though, just correcting the person I quoted who said most people fix the Patreon issue with them being step-family ;)
That comment wasn't even correct anyway, Patreon counts "step" as incest too, as well as foster children with no blood or marital ties. Pretty much anyone who has been in any type of implied family relationship counts as incest. Even a neighbor that you grew up calling grandma even though she's not...

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i do think that bd did on purpose grab audience from both sides make maths and discard the worst outcome, next you need to understand is ,his timeline of life events.......the idea inside his brain of making the game-making the game-his friend problems=his own disorder problems=grandpa problems- covid problems-gf problems-oustanding rushed wedding-honeymoon-daddy problems-stalker problems-moving again problems-now i cant have incest problems-his alter ego problems-big jump here to 52 in 52 problems-etc.....now if someone ask how is this possible,i would say nah is immpossible bcs i forgot almost half of the timeline problems he had,so there isnt a grey area here,o he is the unlucky guy in the universe or he is playing his role....too well ....i cant see myself giving the right answer so is up to you,but like many other devs he still lucky that his patrons didnt burn the patron site or his home,.
problems is those patrons already are burnt and they dont want to be called loosers bcs they believe in this child-manish,or bcs they are already in ,like indebt in your life down there in ,so they try to reach the light above the shithole,.
now right now i dont think i will see the end of this once beatiful thing not even if he redeem himself by doing 500 renders weekly updates for 2 years in a row and finish this shit,or put a face in mc bbox,or incest,or erase all the duckfaces from existence,nah this man is beyond redemption ,i know everyone deserve a second chance ,but not a trillion chances to redeem ourselvesnah i dont believe in him ,not anymore not ever........

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Honestly, the only way to follow this game without losing your mind is to simply assume the dev has abandoned the game entirely and that any updates at this point are just bonus content. This is the type of game I would love to support, but wouldn't waste a dime on supporting something that basically feels like it could simply end at any moment.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Honestly, the only way to follow this game without losing your mind is to simply assume the dev has abandoned the game entirely and that any updates at this point are just bonus content. This is the type of game I would love to support, but wouldn't waste a dime on supporting something that basically feels like it could simply end at any moment.
yeah, I'm seeing it that way as well. The game already has loads of content, and I only learned of it about a month ago. There are a couple of other games that seemed/were abandoned, but were continued many months to a few years later, so we'll see how this would go.

I won't support him on Patreon, but I'm certainly willing to pay 10 to 15 euros for the current content if dev decides to put it on Steam.

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
What?! So u stop working on 13 to do a scene for 14 wtf is he acting like he's directing a movie where u dont have to do shit in order.
I don't understand your argument. Why wouldn't you be able to make scenes of future content when you have the story/scene planed and worked out? Why should it only work in movies? It's horrible for the release dates, because he will not release any of this until he finished ep. 13.
In theory that should make the ep. 14 release faster, but the problem with this dev is that you don't know if any of this is true and what he is actualy doing.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Yeah that kind of stuff is fine and not that uncommon , if you got a general outline , a proper plan and even a roadmap . But that's a big IF . You won't be surprised that i have a totally different and negative outlook on this . Imo his content is now so random and disjointed from any kind of real main plot , that yeah he can work on e14 ... 15 .. 16 before e13 ...

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
Let's say he doesn't lie and is actually stuck working on EP13 (instead of my belief that he never does any actual work and only does the bare minimum and procastinating for weeks). I wonder what would block someone who has been doing this for years now, for this long on a project? Doesn't he have some sort of script already outlined? Simple scribbles or concepts of scenes written out way ahead?

Like that's at least what I would do if I was paid thousands on working on a visual novel to deliver constant progress. I understand that some unforseen stuff will always happen while developing. Happens in my work aswell. But this guy has every excuse ready for every single update and struggles release after release after release. :WaitWhat:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I wonder what would block someone who has been doing this for years now, for this long on a project? Doesn't he have some sort of script already outlined? Simple scribbles or concepts of scenes written out way ahead?
It has to be the meeting with whatsherface, right? The one that sent the ninja to tell you she wanted to talk. That's literally the only bit of """plot""" we've had in the last three or four updates and if BD cant figure out how to handle something he's been teasing and building towards for a while now, I don't have much hope for the future of whatever few strands of """plot""" this game has left. It's already 98% mindless fuckfest, and if that last two percent is putting you in a funk, just drop it.

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
I don't understand your argument. Why wouldn't you be able to make scenes of future content when you have the story/scene planed and worked out? Why should it only work in movies? It's horrible for the release dates, because he will not release any of this until he finished ep. 13.
In theory that should make the ep. 14 release faster, but the problem with this dev is that you don't know if any of this is true and what he is actualy doing.
You're giving him WAY too much credit. If he has proven ANYTHING it is that he is completely fucking winging it from chapter to chapter and making this shit up as he goes along. He has not done one iota of "prep work" on anything. He continually says he has some big update with 350 renders, 20 animations (example number, not real), but something "happens" and he releases a chunk consisting of 150 renders and 2 animations and says the remainder of it will be out next week, which incidentally NEVER happens. That week turns into 2 months later where, again you only end up getting 150 renders and 2 animations. The cycle repeats. You wanna know why? Because he's bullshitting everyone. He never had 350 renders and 20 animations to begin with. He's the clown prince of AVN developers and he wears the crown proudly.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes