May 17, 2020
In this game? Or are you meaning on F95 Zone in general... I mean I can think of at least 8 other games that will probably have a big update before the year is over...
Meant that this game will probably reach between 4-8 ep and and i don't mean beta version for example i would guess we would reach Ep 16 before years end if we lucky

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think I just figured out how Dumbass Drop is doing here. He's going to do update 14-whatever and make a flashback in those updates to give a story of what happened in the last part of the Florida trip. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
Meant that this game will probably reach between 4-8 ep and and i don't mean beta version for example i would guess we would reach Ep 16 before years end if we lucky
You don't follow the update history of the game i prosumme? Ep. 13 is nearly done since oktober last year and ready to be postet, same story at xmas, and now it pauses for an unknown time before bd will look at it again. If he doesn't get his shit together or seek help for his issues (burnout, depressia, lack of work moral, not able to plan thinks, timemanagement or whatever the real reason(s) for the delays is) we are lucky when we finish ep 14 end of the year.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
his issues (burnout, depressia, lack of work moral, not able to plan thinks, timemanagement or whatever the real reason(s) for the delays is) we are lucky when we finish ep 14 end of the year.
Thereal issue here is called 'getting paid stupid amounts of money for zero work' so every tiny issue makes him go full angsty teen who 'just cant right now'.
most adults learn to deal with things and move forward in some capacity (even if it means restarting everything and looking for a different field), but he can just chill, and that's so much easier than figuring things out. can't even blame him tbh, too many people enable this.

homersamps

Dec 2, 2022
I have version S2-C1-E11-B1.. does anyone know how the save files from my old version will work?? can i paste my saves from old files into new or even just overwrite the new and hopefully itll pick up my saves?? there is no 'save' fodler i can see :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: tslojr

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
I have version S2-C1-E11-B1.. does anyone know how the save files from my old version will work?? can i paste my saves from old files into new or even just overwrite the new and hopefully itll pick up my saves?? there is no 'save' fodler i can see :unsure::unsure:
Yes, just paste the folder in there (inside the folder named "game"). The folder will be auto-created if it doesn't already exist. As for picking up saves, it will scan for this folder, as well the game's own save folder in your user profile (located under "%appdata%\RenPy" on Windows; that path should resolve to something like "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" - every RenPy-based game has its own folder here). The game will use both save folders, though, and will use whichever file is newest if it exists in both locations. Meaning, if you've saved in the same save slot (in that particular game), it will use whichever of the two that was saved last.

Also, I believe your save should work, it's not too old.

Last edited:
Reactions: homersamps

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
When I played it 2 years ago, the scene was moving in priority. How is it now?
We were watching so much sex that I wish the story was a bit more prominent because it had so much potential.

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
We were watching so much sex that I wish the story was a bit more prominent because it had so much potential.
It's gotten much worse on that front. It may sound crazy to say about an AVN but yeah, it's too much sex and too little story. The MC just goes room to room, girl to girl, sex scene to sex scene and the story barely moves.

The size of the updates are so small I think BD thinks we'll be pissed if we don't get a few sex scenes per update so it's pretty much all it is.

• Sad
Reactions: burbero

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
My advice is comeback in another 2 yrs and there might either be more content with the story progressing that's if the DEV can ever pull his head out of his ass to actually do some work. Other then that this game will remain in the same lame ass series of updates the DEV puts out.

Reactions: jonnyd901

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
It's gotten much worse on that front. It may sound crazy to say about an AVN but yeah, it's too much sex and too little story. The MC just goes room to room, girl to girl, sex scene to sex scene and the story barely moves.

The size of the updates are so small I think BD thinks we'll be pissed if we don't get a few sex scenes per update so it's pretty much all it is.
Sad. Some guys are clamouring for the scene so much that new developers are now turning to the logic that a good game equals lots of sex. But a good story still sees the most value in this industry. Few games that are considered legendary today got here because of the story they created. It's important to find the balance.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My advice is comeback in another 2 yrs and there might either be more content with the story progressing that's if the DEV can ever pull his head out of his ass to actually do some work. Other then that this game will remain in the same lame ass series of updates the DEV puts out.
Hopefully he doesn't come back and turn this into an LSD induced game like the other dev with Drop in his name.

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I would bet money we get 0 big updates until 2025. We might see one MAYBE two updates with a couple hundred renders.
I wouldn't hold my breath for that since the updates we have been getting were probably split from the big one we were promised even then he couldn't hit 2023's targets so I'm guessing more like 2125 for our next 100 render update

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
To be honest, i have played it from 0 about 5 times now and i said to myself the story has great potential but on the other hand so much sex undermines the whole story... I mean the MC supposed to be a basketball talent right??? then his part in the story should be to move forward in his sportsmanship goals to become a profetional basketball player and get a degree as well.. But i am seeing that he has more sex than he needs for the story to be good... I know it's AVN but the story gets derailed

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes