Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You know what they say: absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

Also DITLO wasn't crap to me. For me Harper is my favorite girl in the game, so the more content with her, the better.

Although like I said before, I only strangely learned of this game 2 months or so ago (strangely because I've quite intensively been playing AVNs since 2018 or 2019), so I didn't have the problem of 2 years no content while playing the game.
Harper is my favorite girl as well. You could dump all of the other LI's and just leave me Harper and Nat and I'd be fine.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Harper is my favorite girl as well. You could dump all of the other LI's and just leave me Harper and Nat and I'd be fine.
I'm not that surprised. Those 2 (and Willa) are the the only LI's that have a character that is far more interesting than just "I want to have sex with MC".

I really hope Mackenzie and Carly won't become love interests. I like them as characters so far, but they deserve so much better than MC.

Reactions: Grif1001

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
You're forgetting that the DITLO crap comes from when BD was mentally constipated and couldn't work on the actual game. And that involved a 2 year break in the game's development. So be careful wishing for more "spin-off stories". :rolleyes:
Personally i would like to have the story move forward without sex at every 2 scenes otherwise the whole choice thing he add on the game does not have a point for me... For example during the party Ruby asked the MC if he wants to meet the pets on the animal center that she volunters, so i would like it if the mc goes there and walks one or two dogs instead of having sex all day..

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Am I the only one that feels like he has ideas for like 5 different/separate games and is just putting them all in this one? I mean the whole mysterious investor "coven" with special tattoos that were also on people who were with him the night of the wreck that killed his dad could be the plot/backstory for an entirely different game. Also the stuff with Willow/Cede & his real mom could be pulled out and developed into it's own game as well. The hearts for Hope girls and organization's story could be it's own game and The whole "get knocked up by a sport's star" could be it's own game leaving WVM to be just a story of a teen going off to college and having lots of sex. And then, if you split the harem into 5 parts, it would be about the right number of girls for a decent game. I just sometimes think he get's an idea of "Ooo, this would make a cool game... I'll just stick it into WVM!"
It sounds solid, but braindrop won't give up his farm full of milking cows and ducks. Separating into five parts will give each group their own focus content and will be easier to track instead of the cluster mess that's being done. And actual content with his family that not just bait.

Reactions: tslojr and Grif1001

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I dropped this a while back cause how it was turning out. I take it, It is still one giant Harem you can't not make? It would be such a better game if you had the choices of Harem or not. But I couldnt get over the fact that at one point there was a scene with like 8 girls all sleeping in the same room as the MC and he had fucked like 5 and was in the process of getting to fuck the others and his mom was there and he was fucking his moms friends at the same time.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I dropped this a while back cause how it was turning out. I take it, It is still one giant Harem you can't not make? It would be such a better game if you had the choices of Harem or not. But I couldnt get over the fact that at one point there was a scene with like 8 girls all sleeping in the same room as the MC and he had fucked like 5 and was in the process of getting to fuck the others and his mom was there and he was fucking his moms friends at the same time.
Pretty sure you can turn down everyone but Jamie and Shauna and they'll still all end up in bed with him at that point. So technically you can avoid the harem and instead just end up with some creepy overly familial poly friendship shit without boundaries. To be fair though the game is god awful either way. Only thing anyone's here for is to fap or to make jokes on Braindead's behalf.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Pretty sure you can turn down everyone but Jamie and Shauna and they'll still all end up in bed with him at that point. So technically you can avoid the harem and instead just end up with some creepy overly familial poly friendship shit without boundaries. To be fair though the game is god awful either way. Only thing anyone's here for is to fap or to make jokes on Braindead's behalf.
It really isn't godawful though. Although I must admit after athe very strong first third or so of current content, it goes bad real fast, but imo not into awful territory. The biggest problem is that it went from a game primarily focussed on story to a game that is primarily focussed on sex. I think I'm not mistaken when I say that most players either want one or the other in the same game.

I also played many are AVNs that are way worse than this one, it might even be a masterpiece compared to them.

So in short: Is it bad? In current state absolutely. Is it aweful? Not by a long shot.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It really isn't godawful though. Although I must admit after athe very strong first third or so of current content, it goes bad real fast, but imo not into awful territory. The biggest problem is that it went from a game primarily focussed on story to a game that is primarily focussed on sex. I think I'm not mistaken when I say that most players either want one or the other in the same game.

I also played many are AVNs that are way worse than this one, it might even be a masterpiece compared to them.

So in short: Is it bad? In current state absolutely. Is it aweful? Not by a long shot.
A group of billionaire women ambush him at a charity event to convince him to corrupt two of their friends and impregnate them all. Two married women start calling him their king. Awful isn't even a strong enough adjective, this is like a 12 year old's power fantasy. It actually goes for a two in one awful power fantasy harem trope, extremely powerful women unrealistically attracted to the MC for no reason and straighting the gays. It's one thing to have thirty odd poorly developed LIs purely for the sake of throwing sex scene after sex scene at the player. I can enjoy that. The god awful "story" stringing it all together is what makes it awful. Not to mention the pace of updates being low, the dev constantly lying about update statuses and the extremely poor pacing around everything. We've had what, 3 or 4 updates just for this stupid Florida trip during which we've gotten a tiny bit of progress with one major LI, a poorly written emotional moment with another, and 883 sex scenes with random one or two off characters that we'll mostly never see again.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
A group of billionaire women ambush him at a charity event to convince him to corrupt two of their friends and impregnate them all. Two married women start calling him their king. Awful isn't even a strong enough adjective, this is like a 12 year old's power fantasy. It actually goes for a two in one awful power fantasy harem trope, extremely powerful women unrealistically attracted to the MC for no reason and straighting the gays. It's one thing to have thirty odd poorly developed LIs purely for the sake of throwing sex scene after sex scene at the player. I can enjoy that. The god awful "story" stringing it all together is what makes it awful. Not to mention the pace of updates being low, the dev constantly lying about update statuses and the extremely poor pacing around everything. We've had what, 3 or 4 updates just for this stupid Florida trip during which we've gotten a tiny bit of progress with one major LI, a poorly written emotional moment with another, and 883 sex scenes with random one or two off characters that we'll mostly never see again.
Again imo that is just bad writing, but still not awful. The millionaire thing also isn't that unrealistic for MC, considering all the other stuff he already did and gotten before that. It's just one of the many next logical steps that might happen to him.

It looks like you forget that this doesn't take place in the real world, so you shouldn't put real world logic into it. As long as it fits in what already has been written, it's fine.

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023

I do think it's awful writing , from the start . Sure yeah it's still an adult game , so with already lowered expectations . Was the concept interesting at first ? Sure , what's not to like about the idea of being brought in as a rookie superstar to save a Basket team , and having a harem ? But beyond that it was downhill right away . The team isn't even in a bad shape , the kind you'd expect from a Sports movie/show , there isn't even a team ... you got no players . You're performing trips and actions in a time dilated bubble where an hour is almost a day ... People are really weird with weird interactions and reactions ... and many things not worth rehashing over and over again .

Now are there worse games with worse writing , handling on a harem , and pacing ? Sure .. BUT usually not that many among the highly rated (meaning 4+ stars ones) , at least so far from what i experienced . So yeah whenever i encounter a title like that , i heavily criticize it . It's honestly and really a game i got stuck playing in disbelief , about how bad the dialogues and plot were, and curious about it sinking further and further

Jun 26, 2023
Anybody hear anything regarding a new update to the game? It seem like forever since the last update. Maybe I'm just being impaitent (and it very well could be the case). I just wish I could have a job where I can take my sweet ass fucking time turining in my work.

• Haha
Reactions: Mcknobz33

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
Anybody hear anything regarding a new update to the game? It seem like forever since the last update. Maybe I'm just being impaitent (and it very well could be the case). I just wish I could have a job where I can take my sweet ass fucking time turining in my work.
Last official update was that we get the last part of episode 13 before the end of February. This was the day after Valentines Day. He called the update 'Last of the Partial Dev Reports'. I expected this to mean that we would go back to normal weekly reports, but apparently it meant that we no longer would receive any updates. Who knew?

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
The only thing i know is that BD delayed again for some reason, he would probably have already published ep 14 by now.... Hoping that we will get the update soon

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes