KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
My goodness, what happened to this game. I mean its always been the kind of thing that I imagine young virgin boys fantasize about but somehow it has gotten much worse. It is like having a front row seat to an incels wet dream. Looking at it now I am honestly ashamed that I once gave him money every month.

samhh

Sep 4, 2019
My goodness, what happened to this game. I mean its always been the kind of thing that I imagine young virgin boys fantasize about but somehow it has gotten much worse. It is like having a front row seat to an incels wet dream. Looking at it now I am honestly ashamed that I once gave him money every month.
You are right, its an "incels wet dream". Brainfarts wet dream!

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
Yup it was so good before basketball game now it is shit

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
The game is set in 2023. These images were created before 2023 and people were confused about the age discrepancies. As long as you remember it's 2023, the ages are correct.
In 2023 the ages were correct, but we are now in 2024, so the ages should have been corrected by that good for nothing braindroped.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
In 2023 the ages were correct, but we are now in 2024, so the ages should have been corrected by that good for nothing braindroped.
No, the game doesn't take place in real time. It's set in 2023. Canonically only a little over one month has passed in game, so the year isn't going to change just because another real year has gone by.

I'm all for criticizing when it's a legit mistake, but this isn't one.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
But we have to think about BD's workload. With the effort BD would need to update all the birthday renders, he would need several months and at least one month to recover or procrastinate from all the stress and strain.

Funnily enough, a lot of this was ironic until I remembered how many female characters there are here. And yes, I had successfully pushed it out of my mind.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
But we have to think about BD's workload. With the effort BD would need to update all the birthday renders, he would need several months and at least one month to recover or procrastinate from all the stress and strain.

Funnily enough, a lot of this was ironic until I remembered how many female characters there are here. And yes, I had successfully pushed it out of my mind.
Jokes on you that's exactly what he's doing

Screenshot 2024-03-13 202505.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
can someone please help me? I thought I chosen a custom name but it is showing the default on the shirt? View attachment 3440701
What are you expecting for help? Someone to photoshop your MC's last name onto every image of MC's jersey? Either ignore it or don't use a custom last name. Pretty sure last name changing isn't even possible on new starts anymore.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
What are you expecting for help? Someone to photoshop your MC's last name onto every image of MC's jersey? Either ignore it or don't use a custom last name. Pretty sure last name changing isn't even possible on new starts anymore.
No need to be rude. I am disabled with a terminal disease (Juvenile huntingtons disease) and get confused easily and I thought it would show the custom last name on the shirt.

I also am using a walkthrough mod so that might be how I was able to choose not sure, but I can choose 1710381329169.png

Reactions: csmk14 and CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes