KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I think the exact same thing would just happen with the new project, it'd get unfocused and bloated and end up dead. BD seems like a perfectionist with a million ideas, a marginal understanding of how he can fit them into a single project, a good grasp on personalities for writing a few characters (but not 50+) and no clue how to handle an advanced plot. Excuses or not, multiple times now he's hit a mental roadblock when there's a """major""" development in the story and everything has come to a stop. His perfectionist attitude stops him from releasing what he has because it's "not good enough" so we get more and more sex scenes with girls named after colors so he can "make up for the delay." WVM is on a downward spiral of BD's own design, I don't think pulling the plug on this and starting a new project would change a damn thing unless he forced himself to only have a dozen or so girls. But, that leads to a different problem because one of his few tangible Patreon benefits is voting to add a new girl to MCs babymaking scheme.

As I said, it's spiraling out of control.
You said "we get more and more sex scenes with girls named after colors" really??How did you do that because i can't do it , i only saw red and orange naked while having fun with Eden and Hanah but sex with girls named after colors no i haven't done , not yet anyway....

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Where can get in touch with you? :D
You're replying to a message from 2019. His most recent post here is in May of last year. If you want him to bother replying to you, you'll need to donate to his Patreon and get access to his Discord server.

Although seeing that you registered a new account yesterday and 2 of your 4 posts are praising devs in abandoned game threads, I kinda wonder if you're just making your post count go up for other purposes.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
all the games with multiple Li's [when i say multiple i say 20+] are all dead or almost dead ,devs stop working on them bcs .,well for once is a huge worload for many paths and model's,sizes ,diferent types,diferent tastes, i can manage to salve one right now and is polyturnon and at least for me is not even in the same lueagye as this,one who was abandoned was ecchi sensei ,and the massive list of Li's ,so for that i really think this ggiy he doesnt care anymore for the game ,his outting massive work on the list of girls that the plot doesnt seem to fit anymore,no basketball only a fucking machine ,a fucktoy for others or a babymaker [this one is still dubious bcs well after 54 girls he only manage to get pregnant only one]
still remember was OEJ who wanna do somthing with this game ,i still wanna see that coming,i know he doesnt went to do it but seriously this game need a diferent leader BD isnt anymore what we all expected

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
all the games with multiple Li's [when i say multiple i say 20+] are all dead or almost dead ,devs stop working on them bcs .,well for once is a huge worload for many paths and model's,sizes ,diferent types,diferent tastes, i can manage to salve one right now and is polyturnon and at least for me is not even in the same lueagye as this,one who was abandoned was ecchi sensei ,and the massive list of Li's ,so for that i really think this ggiy he doesnt care anymore for the game ,his outting massive work on the list of girls that the plot doesnt seem to fit anymore,no basketball only a fucking machine ,a fucktoy for others or a babymaker [this one is still dubious bcs well after 54 girls he only manage to get pregnant only one]
still remember was OEJ who wanna do somthing with this game ,i still wanna see that coming,i know he doesnt went to do it but seriously this game need a diferent leader BD isnt anymore what we all expected
Well you have made strong points and you are not wrong, the plot of this AVN has dissapeared from the horizon ,or at least i can't say that i see it anymore after the last 3-4 updates that we got ...The whole plot about the MC being a talented young Basketball player who wants to do 1 year in college and have a good sports year so that he can go to the big league can't happen when the only thing he did was training then the whole mess with Ryker/Damien and the other guys that hate the MC for no important reason as far as we can tell , I dissagree with this "bcs well after 54 girls he only manage to get pregnant only one" since you have not cum in side of all the girls that mc had sex with...The " multiple Li's [when i say multiple i say 20+]" that you said is true , personally i would prefer it more if the MC had at maximum 10 girls in his harem and the rest could be his friends

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
because this game doesn't have any....
The more burning question is why would you want background music? Maybe I'm insane but if I'm having an open dialogue with someone or am in a meeting or actively engaging in coitus inside or outside there is no soundtrack, there should be no random music playing mid-conversation or while having an internal monologue that is just fucking insane to me, (it's not even good music btw no shade modders it is what it is free music be like that) that there's a soundtrack playing that probably more then likely doesn't fit the mood of the scene but just takes bandwidth up in my brain for 0 reasons. I understand and even respect game sounds like laughing, crying, sexy sounds, ringtones, vibrations, doors, cars, ambiance, etc within reason but BGM? No.... you're going to sleep BGM you wake up BGM you're taking a piss BGM you're eating BGM you're spying on a chick in the shower BGM like the shit makes no fucking sense.

Reactions: EJW and Wolfeszorn

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
The more burning question is why would you want background music? Maybe I'm insane but if I'm having an open dialogue with someone or am in a meeting or actively engaging in coitus inside or outside there is no soundtrack, there should be no random music playing mid-conversation or while having an internal monologue that is just fucking insane to me, (it's not even good music btw no shade modders it is what it is free music be like that) that there's a soundtrack playing that probably more then likely doesn't fit the mood of the scene but just takes bandwidth up in my brain for 0 reasons. I understand and even respect game sounds like laughing, crying, sexy sounds, ringtones, vibrations, doors, cars, ambiance, etc within reason but BGM? No.... you're going to sleep BGM you wake up BGM you're taking a piss BGM you're eating BGM you're spying on a chick in the shower BGM like the shit makes no fucking sense.
The very first thing I do in any game AVN or even AAA games is turn the music off.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3448332

5 months late you say....
Drama-queen much?
View attachment 3005043

Dev Report #25 (October 14th, 2023)

Yo!

So, not going to waste any time.
The update will not be today and as a result, I will be pausing pledges for November.
Let's talk about when it will be released.

So, I bit off more than I could chew. This update has expanded to a point where I've fallen into some old issues and I'm struggling with finalizing it. Namely with making the scenes flow into each other.
So, as I have no interest in falling back into the headspace I was in half a year ago... I'm going to do the same thing I did to get out of my situation back then before I'm actually there.
I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st.
I'm sorry, what was that about being a drama queen?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm sorry, what was that about being a drama queen?
oooo So you just want to have the update graphic to be updated and not the game itself. 'cause last I checked I downloaded the last update just about 5 weeks ago.

My bad, I didn't realize we had different priorities.
:ROFLMAO:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
oooo So you just want to have the update graphic to be updated and not the game itself. 'cause last I checked I downloaded the last update just about 5 weeks ago.

My bad, I didn't realize we had different priorities.
Oh shit, all of episode 13 is out!? Where can I download that?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Oh shit, all of episode 13 is out!? Where can I download that?
I see what you're doing.
You would rather not have any update at all, until the entire thing is out. Giving you any reason to bitch and moan like a little snowflake that you're not getting your fix quick enough. Doesn't seem to make any difference what gets published as content, so long as it's not done to your liking it's wrong.

You won't be getting anymore attention from me.
Consider yourself blocked.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
I see what you're doing.
You would rather not have any update at all, until the entire thing is out. Giving you any reason to bitch and moan like a little snowflake that you're not getting your fix quick enough. Doesn't seem to make any difference what gets published as content, so long as it's not done to your liking it's wrong.

You won't be getting anymore attention from me.
Consider yourself blocked.
Dude said episode 13 would release October 31. Episode 13 is still not out. I don't get what's so hard here, pumpkin.

Jun 26, 2023
And it's a full month since the last word of any sort of update. And yes, I get it, it's free for me to get it here. That's why I don't stress out about it too much. However, if you could contorl your own hours and this is your main source of income, wouldn't you think you'd set at least a semi normal work scheudle. I mean like, work a 9 to 3 shift Monday to Thursday. That way, you are able to put out 6 hours a day, 24 hours a week worth of content. Even if that content is working on the story, fixing glitches. Hell, maybe even do a stream once a week , you could be showing the updates and some work. That way, people can see you are indeed working and some might even start cutting you some slack.

Instead, he goes radio silent for a month and still expects people to pay.

Crazy.

EDIT: I would also inculde the stream as "Work" as then, people get to interact with BD, ask him questions, and talk about other subjects. Hell, he could talk about the NFL as he's working. That way, it's even more content on top of him working on content ....and it's easy as fuck as streaming is simple to do.
Just throwing ideas at him to make those who are silly enough to pay for his content, to get more bang for the buck. Just an idea

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes