shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
No one has pointed it out yet, so I will. He says he's working on episode 14 and "catching up on side content", notice how he didn't say Season 1 rework? Why the fuck are you making side content when you haven't even finished the season 1 rework yet? Personally, I don't even mind if he works on ep14 for a few days, since whatever "work" he was doing on ep13 obviously hasn't materialized anyway, but who the fuck cares about side content when most of the game doesn't even fit in the current story timeline?
well that side content is what makes patron cheer up for ,and a sign of comptention from him ,like hey guys i dont working in the ipdate but i send you over some crappy duckfaces woth hot bodys in a 30mb file,cheers......

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
In this game? Or are you meaning on F95 Zone in general... I mean I can think of at least 8 other games that will probably have a big update before the year is over...
i hope your {uc8]is one of thise big games....i will prefer 2 or 3 normalish updates not a 4k renders big one once a year

Reactions: Grif1001
Jan 29, 2024
I just realized something Braindead Shitdrop can't even remember the roles he assigned all the rainbow girls as when belle first tells you about them she tells you Orange is a cook and Blue is a fashion designer but on the yacht Orange is a fashion designer and Blue is the cook. As a dev and a writer he should have key notes about roles and key points for the story so he has easy access for roles, names and main points at hand to have some consistency and continuity or is it just me who does that

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I just realized something Braindead Shitdrop can't even remember the roles he assigned all the rainbow girls as when belle first tells you about them she tells you Orange is a cook and Blue is a fashion designer but on the yacht Orange is a fashion designer and Blue is the cook. As a dev and a writer he should have key notes about roles and key points for the story so he has easy access for roles, names and main points at hand to have some consistency and continuity or is it just me who does that
Because of Braindead's catatonic state the family members who allegedly play his game have replaced him with an AI that both writes the script and writes all his excuses for delays.

Jan 29, 2024
Because of Braindead's catatonic state the family members who allegedly play his game have replaced him with an AI that both writes the script and writes all his excuses for delays.
wow that AI must be an exact copy of his brain pattern and thoughts coz his excuses and script are just as confusing and shit as they have always been

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Honestly , i did not keep up with that nor did mind it . When you start adding color coded girls to a harem , it's obvious , if it was not already , that you're beyond giving a damn and ain't gonna develop them truly . The next step would be naming them after Greek letters

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Honestly , i did not keep up with that nor did mind it . When you start adding color coded girls to a harem , it's obvious , if it was not already , that you're beyond giving a damn and ain't gonna develop them truly . The next step would be naming them after Greek letters
Yeah especially since Belle siad to MC that it was his job to find out their real names, but so far he made no (real) attempt to do so.

I also didn't remember the initial roles of the rainbow girls when told, so I didn't give a f when he changed them (didn't notice until now).

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Y'all member the 52/52 promise....
I remember one of the frequent posters here trying to gaslight us into believing that BD had exceeded his goals in late July. Oddly, I haven't seen that guy in a while.

I just realized something Braindead Shitdrop can't even remember the roles he assigned all the rainbow girls
Not surprising. He lampshaded the overaddition of girls by having the MC state that he should probably stop adding new ones, then the immediate next update was an orgy with brand new characters (the investors) and a new other character with relationship-based choices (Aditi).

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
I remember one of the frequent posters here trying to gaslight us into believing that BD had exceeded his goals in late July. Oddly, I haven't seen that guy in a while.

Not surprising. He lampshaded the overaddition of girls by having the MC state that he should probably stop adding new ones, then the immediate next update was an orgy with brand new characters (the investors) and a new other character with relationship-based choices (Aditi).
Well to be fair, you shouldn't really count the investors since (at least for the moment) they are just a 1 time thing and no addition to his harem (although the one with the markings on her face, forgot the name, gives off a heavy vibe that she might be added later on). Aditi however is a completely different matter.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Am I the only one that feels like he has ideas for like 5 different/separate games and is just putting them all in this one? I mean the whole mysterious investor "coven" with special tattoos that were also on people who were with him the night of the wreck that killed his dad could be the plot/backstory for an entirely different game. Also the stuff with Willow/Cede & his real mom could be pulled out and developed into it's own game as well. The hearts for Hope girls and organization's story could be it's own game and The whole "get knocked up by a sport's star" could be it's own game leaving WVM to be just a story of a teen going off to college and having lots of sex. And then, if you split the harem into 5 parts, it would be about the right number of girls for a decent game. I just sometimes think he get's an idea of "Ooo, this would make a cool game... I'll just stick it into WVM!"

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Who knows, maybe the H4H girls will be an important part of a spin-off story. We don't know if AditloH is the only WVM spinoff he will make.

About the other stuff, yes they could be made into their own game, but in a weird way they aren't too weird to be put into this game especially since the game of basketball itself has never been an important part of this game, it's always been about the influence and fame of MC.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I just sometimes think he get's an idea of "Ooo, this would make a cool game... I'll just stick it into WVM!"
This is the game's development in a nutshell. No outline. No plan. Just throw shit at a wall and see what sticks. It's likely a large part of the reason BD goes down rabbit holes when developing and gets stuck in a dead end and has to "re-do" things.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Who knows, maybe the H4H girls will be an important part of a spin-off story. We don't know if AditloH is the only WVM spinoff he will make.

About the other stuff, yes they could be made into their own game, but in a weird way they aren't too weird to be put into this game especially since the game of basketball itself has never been an important part of this game, it's always been about the influence and fame of MC.
You're forgetting that the DITLO crap comes from when BD was mentally constipated and couldn't work on the actual game. And that involved a 2 year break in the game's development. So be careful wishing for more "spin-off stories". :rolleyes:

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
You're forgetting that the DITLO crap comes from when BD was mentally constipated and couldn't work on the actual game. And that involved a 2 year break in the game's development. So be careful wishing for more "spin-off stories". :rolleyes:
You know what they say: absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

Also DITLO wasn't crap to me. For me Harper is my favorite girl in the game, so the more content with her, the better.

Although like I said before, I only strangely learned of this game 2 months or so ago (strangely because I've quite intensively been playing AVNs since 2018 or 2019), so I didn't have the problem of 2 years no content while playing the game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes