Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
season 1 remake? who tf asks him to remake anything? Just work on the future content. Stop coming up with B.S. excuses to say he doesn't want to work on shit and just coast for another 6 months. 90% of players are not replaying this long ass game because he decide to remake episode 1.
remake has been a thing for a long time, its been on hold for awhile now and I dont think it will be a thing for a very long time but I guess the main reason he is doing it is to update some of the older renders and remove some of the scenes that lead people to think incest would be a future option

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
remake has been a thing for a long time, its been on hold for awhile now and I dont think it will be a thing for a very long time but I guess the main reason he is doing it is to update some of the older renders and remove some of the scenes that lead people to think incest would be a future option
Well originally it was most about his dick lol. because he later on through the updates he reduced it lol.
and also for shauna's story. and even if he is to remove the so called renders that lead to the idea of incest
it would so be wrong since the newer updates still kiss azul on the lips so it cant be that.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Well originally it was most about his dick lol. because he later on through the updates he reduced it lol.
and also for shauna's story. and even if he is to remove the so called renders that lead to the idea of incest
it would so be wrong since the newer updates still kiss azul on the lips so it cant be that.
feel like just a simple kiss on the lips is w.e just they had alot more sexual tension at the start and early on we had a certain someone ever trying to get the MC to admit to wanting to get with her

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
feel like just a simple kiss on the lips is w.e just they had alot more sexual tension at the start and early on we had a certain someone ever trying to get the MC to admit to wanting to get with her
yea that might be a reason but doesnt mc also say to stop talking about it to her at some point.

Reactions: vampires69'in

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
season 1 remake? who tf asks him to remake anything? Just work on the future content. Stop coming up with B.S. excuses to say he doesn't want to work on shit and just coast for another 6 months. 90% of players are not replaying this long ass game because he decide to remake episode 1.
Pretty much every devs that you see trying to remaking things to their games after such a long time means that they are thinking of trying to list their game on steam and other platform now. Perfect example of this is the game Where The Heart Is which the dev has pretty much pause all new upcoming content solely to remake it for steam release.

Reactions: YepperCause

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
thats one sentence...makes me really really .....:mad::mad::mad:....." talk about future plans for after the release " like Wtf is he thinking now,....likely he is thinking to take so time out ....to rest some time.....wtf dude this lazy inworthy .....human being aghhh

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
thats one sentence...makes me really really .....:mad::mad::mad:....." talk about future plans for after the release " like Wtf is he thinking now,....likely he is thinking to take so time out ....to rest some time.....wtf dude this lazy inworthy .....human being aghhh
Read the sentence prior to that. I know BD plays it pretty fast and loose with the truth, but at least let the guy make his mistake before you have a stroke about it.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Read the sentence prior to that. I know BD plays it pretty fast and loose on the truth, but at least let the guy make his mistake before you have a stroke about it.
nah he lying to himself again bro ....he is not biased on all this > and you believe that shit?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
What? did you even read what I wrote? or are you using a translator and it's making it something different?
the sentence was this..." I do not plan on taking any breaks after this update is out. " and i say he is lying so wich part of a goggle tranlte need to be verified?

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
the sentence was this..." I do not plan on taking any breaks after this update is out. " and i say he is lying so wich part of a goggle tranlte need to be verified?
And you're getting angry with him before he's even failed (this time). We all know he's probably lying, but at least let him fail before you get angry about it. You're going to give yourself a heart attack or something at this rate, just chill.

Even if he goes on a 6 month break after this release, what use is you getting this upset about it? It's only causing you issues, cause he sure as hell doesn't care if you're upset about it. And the amount of people around here that would care if you're upset is basically 0.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
And you're getting angry with him before he's even failed (this time). We all know he's probably lying, but at least let him fail before you get angry about it. You're going to give yourself a heart attack or something at this rate, just chill.

Even if he goes on a 6 month break after this release, what use is you getting this upset about it? It's only causing you issues, cause he sure as hell doesn't care if you're upset about it. And the amount of people around here that would care if you're upset is basically 0.
Sooo... After promising and not delivering for about 7 months, only changing being vague about when it will finally be out, and this time not even making up excuses, they somehow don't fail anymore? :unsure:

We're still talking about the same update, not anything new we could wait and see if they deliver.
Or updates, because it should've been 2 already.
They just changed from failing x,y,z deadline to soon™.

I am, like a lot of others in this thread, a big fan of the first part of the game. The start was a light-hearted, fun experience with lovely characters.
It created quite a big fan base, which led to them getting a substantial amount of monthly income.

But over time they changed both the game and the way they handled updates and communication a lot.
Today we're talking about someone getting paid more than a lot of us here gets from their fulltime jobs, while delivering nothing.
Not less than promised, not at least something, nothing.

And lastly, this "dev-log" was pretty much an insult.
After consequently stating new release dates for something most people don't believe even exists, they just stopped addressing their repeated misinformation and treat their failing as something normal.
It reads to me: "I couldn't care less if you're disappointed or angry, I didn't do what I said, maybe I will eventually deliver, live with it".

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Sooo... After promising and not delivering for about 7 months, only changing being vague about when it will finally be out, and this time not even making up excuses, they somehow don't fail anymore? :unsure:

We're still talking about the same update, not anything new we could wait and see if they deliver.
Or updates, because it should've been 2 already.
They just changed from failing x,y,z deadline to soon™.

I am, like a lot of others in this thread, a big fan of the first part of the game. The start was a light-hearted, fun experience with lovely characters.
It created quite a big fan base, which led to them getting a substantial amount of monthly income.

But over time they changed both the game and the way they handled updates and communication a lot.
Today we're talking about someone getting paid more than a lot of us here gets from their fulltime jobs, while delivering nothing.
Not less than promised, not at least something, nothing.

And lastly, this "dev-log" was pretty much an insult.
After consequently stating new release dates for something most people don't believe even exists, they just stopped addressing their repeated misinformation and treat their failing as something normal.
It reads to me: "I couldn't care less if you're disappointed or angry, I didn't do what I said, maybe I will eventually deliver, live with it".
Another person not reading.... my statement wasn't about this update. The person I was replying to was getting upset about the devlog and specifically "I'm not taking a break after this release, and going to talk about it more after release". THAT is not a fail, that is vague talk of future plans that ultimately doesn't mean anything.

That is the full stop of any of my statements made recently, and pointing out his (the person I was talking to with my last 2-3 comments) getting upset the way he does only effects him, and makes his life worse for it.

I am all for clowning on BD, he's earned that, especially for stuff he has done (or has failed to do). What doesn't make sense to me is getting mad about stuff that hasn't happened yet... again, talking SPECIFICALLY about those 2 sentences in the last dev log that sham is all bent out of shape about.

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Even BD likely does not know , why would a subscriber do at this point ? All they got are those release windows he keeps missing

Feb 2, 2024
Even BD likely does not know , why would a subscriber do at this point ? All they got are those release windows he keeps missing
Then why would they subscribe to something they are not sure of?
Why would anyone?
The point to subscribe is to get the work done ahead of everyone else on a regular basis, or so I thought.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes