Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Is there a way to get a harem in this game without going down the cheat path?
Yeah, you can do the Harem path without cheating. Just don't cheat and Jamie will bring it up herself.
Oh, there's even a conversation branch in the Shauna bathroom convo where you say you have feelings for her but don't want to hurt Jamie, or something along those lines.

gamelover1985

Apr 24, 2019
It's either 3 or 6 months without word from the dev, or I think like 18 months without an update but word from the dev. So since BrainDead keeps sharing his brain rot every day with his manufactured dev updates we aren't likely to get that tag anytime soon.
I think we should have a new tag for such cases.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
So what does every one think the odds are we see 13 tomorrow?
I am leaning towards we see 13 no matter what tomorrow but then 14 gets delayed because of "blah blah blah, blah blah. Blah blah blah blah" like aways and we don t see it until Mid Sept.

Reactions: Tzxrb

skullbuster

Jul 3, 2021
I am leaning towards we see 13 no matter what tomorrow but then 14 gets delayed because of "blah blah blah, blah blah. Blah blah blah blah" like aways and we don t see it until Mid Sept.
yes we might get 13 but 14 is definitely getting delayed or divided in more updates to cover more time

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Yep. Just so he can say: " Hey, i just released something, so i´m not gonna pause the payments for the rest of the year like i said i would if it´s getting delayed again. Tough luck, now you gonna pay even if i´m not releasing anything till next year "

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'll bet on a release this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I think you're right this time. BD has a pattern where he takes a big break and then follows up with semi regular updates. The easiest explanation for that is he over develops and then slowly releases to make it kinda look like he's being consistent. So between now and the next hiatus I suspect he's going to be doing absolutely 0 work, but he has enough already done to drip feed content and make it look like he's back on track. He's not just lazy, he's also a fucking liar, so it's safe to assume that he's always lying about his workload.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Actually I think you're right this time. BD has a pattern where he takes a big break and then follows up with semi regular updates. The easiest explanation for that is he over develops and then slowly releases to make it kinda look like he's being consistent. So between now and the next hiatus I suspect he's going to be doing absolutely 0 work, but he has enough already done to drip feed content and make it look like he's back on track. He's not just lazy, he's also a fucking liar, so it's safe to assume that he's always lying about his workload.
O4qGJTb.gif

CypherR

May 23, 2024
I'll also actually put in my bet for actually getting an update tomorrow for 13... Then do believe that update 14 will be delayed a little bit, maybe early-mid September. Or likely how comment above me pointed out may start giving a slow drip feed updates by splitting 14 into parts to stretch out through the rest of the year.
That way he can kinda look consistent, even though should've had all this like a yr ago.

Odds may still be low but I'm actually betting all in on Aug 10 update

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Personally i would not be surprised if BD does not release ep 13...
If he does release it i hope that it has enough content so that the story can go on not only sex sex sex sex....
Hoping that he will keep the promised schedule but i will not hold my breath...

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes