starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Hello. It's been a couple years since I've played this, since before a rework (if that ever happened?). But I just started again and I'm already curious if I'm mis-remembering things or if they've actually been changed, specifically:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Hello. It's been a couple years since I've played this, since before a rework (if that ever happened?). But I just started again and I'm already curious if I'm mis-remembering things or if they've actually been changed, specifically:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shauna is mandatory. Avoiding the cheating just delays things for a bit. Going ahead with the cheating doesn't have any negative impacts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: starfarts

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Shauna is mandatory. Avoiding the cheating just delays things for a bit. Going ahead with the cheating doesn't have any negative impacts.
Hell yeah, that's great. Also if I didn't go the milf knockup service route, does that change anything down the line other than not dicking milfs? And either way, do you recommend I do it anyway? I made a save at that point so it wouldn't waste any time.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Hell yeah, that's great. Also if I didn't go the milf knockup service route, does that change anything down the line other than not dicking milfs? And either way, do you recommend I do it anyway? I made a save at that point so it wouldn't waste any time.
the only recommendation i can give you is to not even bother playing this shitshow. you want a story? Try something else. You want a meaningless fuckfest with literally every girl he meets and slowly turning them into ducks? In that case this might actually be the game for you.

Anyway. There´s way too much discussion about the game going on rn, anyone got any news? Did the current hurricane finally swallowed his whole setup so he can open a gofundme for all his cultists? Bet they would instantly throw money his way :whistle::coffee:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
None of them are that impressive in my opinion and the "story" implications are meh. You aren't going to improve or ruin much by skipping what you aren't interested in because it's all a convoluted mess anyway. That doesn't mean skipping the fucking gets rid of them though.

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
Honestly, Braindrop should abandon this game and make something new. It's clear his heart isn't in it anymore. Start again, I'm sure 50% of his cult will stay on for the next game so it's not like he will starve.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
Honestly, Braindrop should abandon this game and make something new. It's clear his heart isn't in it anymore. Start again, I'm sure 50% of his cult will stay on for the next game so it's not like he will starve.
Making something new mean he will actually need to put in some work. Why would he do that when he can just do nothing and still milk his patreon for 6-7k a month ?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
oh im rdy for BD downfall ,but let us enjoy a little more of this amzing soap opera....but i know this isnt becomnig the bold and the beauty....

Reactions: Banana4Fun
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes