Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
There was a hint that Cedar was in love with the MC but that is before she found out that he is her little brother..And when she and MC told Liz that they are siblings she almost reveal her secret
Ahhh, i thought the guy was talking about Cedar being into Aubrey, that was never a thing as far as i can remember. But yeah, Cedar being into the MC before knowing he was her brother was definitely a thing, that i can remember :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

byaaahh

Feb 3, 2018
Ahhh, i thought the guy was talking about Cedar being into Aubrey, that was never a thing as far as i can remember. But yeah, Cedar being into the MC before knowing he was her brother was definitely a thing, that i can remember :ROFLMAO:
Aubrey does mention that Cedar told her she doesn't want her to fool around with MC. I took it as Cedar being afraid of having to compete with her idol for time with her brother, not necessarily that she would be jealous of the smashing

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Aubrey does mention that Cedar told her she doesn't want her to fool around with MC. I took it as Cedar being afraid of having to compete with her idol for time with her brother, not necessarily that she would be jealous of the smashing
The way the story is going, Aubrey and the rest of the girls are going to turn out to be half sisters to the MC. The Dad had girl babies with all the mothers, so MC is blood relation to most of the females.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The way the story is going, Aubrey and the rest of the girls are going to turn out to be half sisters to the MC. The Dad had girl babies with all the mothers, so MC is blood relation to most of the females.
Nah, Daliah said none of the half siblings go to WVM so I doubt any of them have been introduced. Also BD backtracked all of his incest plans so we'll never see the hottest girl (Cedar) naked.

Last edited:
Reactions: armion82

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
She is a fan of Aubrey that is stated by her (Cedar) and Liz is also a fan of her , if you remember at the trailer before the exhibition match Jaime has proposed a 3some with Aubrey and you can say either yes or not to that but i don't remember if you say yes if you actually have sex with her

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Nah, Daliah said none of the half siblings go to WVM so I doubt any of them have been introduced. Also BD backtracked all of his incest plans so we'll never see the hottest girl (Cedar) naked.
Well except for Margaret's grand daughter which is new news.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes