Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
He can't fly back for another week because of the hurricane.
wait there is one in the game to lmfao I thought people were just talking about the one that's currently happening right now in real life. FFS gonna be like 3 years till we get to talk to Harper in person again

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
wait there is one in the game to lmfao I thought people were just talking about the one that's currently happening right now in real life. FFS gonna be like 3 years till we get to talk to Harper in person again
Don't worry, between then and now, he'll introduce 40 more women we'll never have any kind of progress with but will be expected to remember who they are. So at a certain point we're just going to forget Stacey, Natalie, Kimmy, Penny, Rainn or any of the other main characters who he's has less progression with than the two slut celebrities we can't seem to get the fuck away from.

Index123456789

Jul 24, 2024
Can someone please tell me how to install just the update without downloading the entire game again please?

I already have the file, where should I put it?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Don't worry, between then and now, he'll introduce 40 more women we'll never have any kind of progress with but will be expected to remember who they are. So at a certain point we're just going to forget Stacey, Natalie, Kimmy, Penny, Rainn or any of the other main characters who he's has less progression with than the two slut celebrities we can't seem to get the fuck away from.
yeah lol I mean I already view this game as a guilty pleasure so don't really care how shit it is with all the girls and lack of character deveolopment. However the Florida trip really killed the mood and feel of the game to me. So im waiting till we get back home before I start to play any updates again

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
yeah lol I mean I already view this game as a guilty pleasure so don't really care how shit it is with all the girls and lack of character deveolopment. However the Florida trip really killed the mood and feel of the game to me. So im waiting till we get back home before I start to play any updates again
Everyone: I wonder how his pacing will go when he actually has to start playing out the season.
BD: *shows one exhibition game, takes gigantic trip away from the College.*

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes