Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
why do you people even follow this page if you hate the guy so much find something better to do
This here is way better than any update that bullshitdrop can post.
The guy is living at the expense of a cult of supporters that worship him, pay him money for nothing.
We are not expecting for an update because there is no update, every message that guy posts in his discord is another lie, another bullshit, and if someone says something, either the message is deleted and its author banned, or they start a shower of smiles to push the message to the previous page so bd doesnt see it, as it might delay even more the updade that never comes.
Its not US that need to find something better to do, as we are having A LOT OF FUN, its you blind supporters of bd who need to open your eyes.
If you stop your subscriptions, and bd stops receiving any money, then he will have no choice but to start posting updates, or he will have to become a beggar at the church door.
Oh, and look at this, no one threatning me to delete this message or I will be kicked out of the thread, how sweet is the taste of freedom of speech.
:devilish:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
why do you people even follow this page if you hate the guy so much find something better to do
Alright, i'll bite.
Most of us here have been playing the game and following BD and his shit work ethic longer than you have been a member.
I still like the game and will play whenever an update drops, but that doesn't mean i have to hard cope like those simps on his discord. At least here we can call it like we see it without fearing the ban hammer.

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
100% same person, commenting about the same thing within minutes of each other lol
View attachment 4087509 View attachment 4087510
Sadly that is how you get banned in the discord. They don’t abide that stuff in that country.
As an aside as soon as he posted he was there and dealing with “issues” the meme/gif spam started and has not stopped. They are starting early to beat traffic.

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Jimmy_Jam
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes