Remveer

Game Of Inches Dev
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
i can't believe i actually felt a little bad when a handful of people supported a post indirectly claiming i was burning this guy ((no offense, they couldn't have known)), but to me, it just felt so fucking off, considering where this thread has been the last few weeks

this meme is gold right now, ngl, gave a <3
I might be making an ass of myself as the saying goes but I'm going to assume you meant my post. I did find his post a bit odd and definitely tone deaf but I chalked it up to someone who just doesn't visit this forum often if at all and just wanted to share some basketball news. I generally try to give people the benefit of the doubt when things are ambiguous (obviously I was wrong this time). If he hadn't suggested that people on the forum get banned or have their comments deleted and was just someone who was a normal BD supporter my opinion may have even stayed the same. With that not being the case please keep the meme's coming I'm enjoying them immensely whenever I take a break from my writing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EclipseTheStars

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Why do I have a feeling he never had any problems and just forgot like usual that he has a game to actually make. Also didn't he say he had to go somewhere to even upload it so I know he's lying through his teeth. I have a feeling that he's going to postpone it again
who want´s to bet that when he comes back from where the hell he did go to "UPLOAD" the update,his power is back like a mircale had happend??

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
who want´s to bet that when he comes back from where the hell he did go to "UPLOAD" the update,his power is back like a mircale had happend??
I think that's literally going to be the case and that he was delaying having to do the game that he's just ruined since the S1 "Revamp" that he's never going to actually do

Reactions: mofonistik

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
He lives in Florida I belive and they have all the power back up except in some areas
yep and he happens to live in THAT area part of Florida where he is at the bottom of a list for restoring the power.
and for 4 days now or longer he charges his phone in his car that would take him several hours for one full charge for a smartphone huh??
well think again because fast charging a smartphone does not work with a car battery and a car battery charger.

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
yep and he happens to live in THAT part of Florida where he is at the bottom of a list for restoring the power.
and for 4 days now he charges his phone in his car that would take him several hours for one full charge for a smartphone huh??
Now you know that NutDrop would never lie to his fanboys. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Tzxrb and jonnyd901

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
yep and he happens to live in THAT part of Florida where his is at the bottom of a list for restoring the power.
and for 4 days now he charges his phone in his car that would take him several hours for one full charge for a smartphone huh??
The other question is how has he updated the game if the power's out everywhere. That doesn't make any sense

Reactions: Steinchen

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I can guarantee you they are worst game devs then this guy 100 percent
Truthfully, I don't think there are. I used to give BD the benefit of the doubt and assume he was just a serial procrastinator. I think that might be the core issue, but he's also very clearly invested in lying and, frankly, fucking with his audience.

The teasing about everything from incest to duck faces goes way beyond humor and seems genuinely vindictive. And I guarantee he's lying about some things around Mckenzie/Dionyx. He's lying to his audience, very intentionally, and at this point I think he's doing so in part because he finds it fun.

Reactions: DCreep and The D0n
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes