hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Hello everyone
I have a problem with the scene where Willabelle dry humps the MC after he massaged her.
The game crashes there... or is it maybe my problem because I missed the B3 Update?... I started it with my save game from the end of the B2 Update.... so maybe my problem gets solved if I find the B3 Update somewhere?
Maybe someone has still a link to the B3 Update? I would be thankfull. (Sorry if my english is not the best)
Rather than try to find the B3 update, just download the whole thing and install it fresh. You'll still pick up on your saves, so no issue there.

Kyle Randall

Jul 30, 2021

Man... to me, it was a real dick move from the MC to sign the tits of those girls who where in a relationship and the bfs didn't seemed okay with it. I have a very strong sense of empathy, and because of that, i wish that there were a way to deny the request of those two, just because i wouldn't like to be in the shoes of those Boyfriends. I didn't wanted to do nothing in this game that i wouldn't in real life (if i had the chance). That Eduardo (or whatever) prick was completely different, but those two others made me feel sorry for them.

Sep 9, 2022
God is mofo still not update the rest of ep 13? His power got shut down not his brain also.
the guy was on a half a year vacation while lieing saying he was totally putting in work and only recently started working again. thats a rough way to work though because you have to double down hard AF last minute and stress the fuck out, no wonder the guy says he's never in the right headspace but bro was getting paid to chill for half a year. 17k a month while saying he has 2 thousand renders and working hard but 8 months later and we get 270 renders while the people celebrate for getting just about anything is wild. bro is smart AF and im jealous

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023

Man... to me, it was a real dick move from the MC to sign the tits of those girls who where in a relationship and the bfs didn't seemed okay with it. I have a very strong sense of empathy, and because of that, i wish that there were a way to deny the request of those two, just because i wouldn't like to be in the shoes of those Boyfriends. I didn't wanted to do nothing in this game that i wouldn't in real life (if i had the chance). That Eduardo (or whatever) prick was completely different, but those two others made me feel sorry for them.
Looks like the first step toward NTR from where I'm sitting. Perhaps the next move to piss people off.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020

Didn't like that shit at all.. All it did was show how whorish their women are... For being the nice guy they all say MC is he should have been more empathetic at least.. The first guy was an insecure douche so no feelings for .. I'd fuck his girl of of spite

Reactions: Double0Harambe
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes