Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Let's be real, most of the people in this thread will probably play the update. Doesn't mean people should/will be quietly putting up with the mountain of obvious lies that eventually leads to it. It doesn't sit right with me seeing a scam unfold before me, I personally don't like dishonest people or ones that try to take advantage of others, but nothing we can do about it, everyone is free to do what they want.

So people either move on, or blast out the meme's for a laugh, and hope the ones still stuck in the matrix eventually figure it out too. At least this thread has been entertaining the past few months. Thankfully the red pills have their safe space to discuss the game here on F95, and the blue pills, well, they got their safe space on the highly moderated discord under Agent Morbil.
I've said it before and I stand by it, if I would change anything it's that not only on discord wherever you see BD fanboys, ridicule them so much that they feel ashamed of continuing to pay Patreon... Remember even if you seem like "the bad guy" you are taking them out of a cult.

At this point, the wisest and kindest thing for those still on discord to do is... no, it's not to attack and criticize BD (He deserves it, I'm not saying he doesn't), but yes, if you're on discord it would be better if you ridiculed and made fun of those who still pay the patreon subscription, hopefully and they'll feel ashamed of how stupid they are to leave their money there.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So if this update actually drops and we get it, who want's to bet this "important" character is just another person for mc to fuck and has no real depth beyond being just another onahole? I bet every "issue" bd had with this character is just him lying so he didn't actually have to do work but now is only doing shit out of desperation.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
it's almost 4am for him, wtf he doing? it's more than just the update now, he made executive choices too

about to collect "himself-declared" unjust funds of $4000-$16000; and on top of that, just how long does it take to set up a rig and upload? don't get me wrong, i didn't expect the update to "be here"

but i did expect (if it was gonna happen) he would update his discord to "uploading" - - wtf he doing for 15 hours? plugging in cables?
He's going to say he finally got everything set up and did another test play and decided he needs to rework another 9 renders. He's gonna keep this 9 render BS going on for the rest of 2024

Sep 9, 2022
now he ist saying he is close and about to packing the game and upload it that was 30min ago.

and again talking about maybeee uploading the missing content scene by scene again.... :WaitWhat:

View attachment 4088112
View attachment 4088120
1727772865656.png
but seriously i would say i hope those patrons are happy with the content they paid for if he did put something out but they would be happy with just about anything it seems

Reactions: SekiroDes

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well it gone from "a little after midnight" to "before 5am" and now nobody says a peep anymore in hope nobody remembers what he said the last 2 times :LOL: :LOL:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
well it gone from "a little after midnight" to "before 5am" and now nobody says a peep anymore in hope nobody remembers what he said the last 2 times :LOL: :LOL:
You forgot that Braindead lives in his own little world. For him he´s still on time. Even the 2000+ renders from ~2 years ago he owes his fans are still on time. :whistle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes