shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
WVM (S2-C1-E13-B4)(764 renders)(17 animations)
New
21 minutes ago
This is a scuffed version of an update! There are 2 full scenes but the 3rd scene is only partial and ends abrupty!
This is due to me losing power due to Hurricane Helene, the cutoff point is up to where I was altering.

(Still working on android links. Will be up in a bit)

Normal full game links (4.8 GB):
Windows -
(5GB free limit), ,

Mac -
(5GB free limit), ,

Android -
MEGA , Google Drive , GoFile

Update only links (290MB):
Windows and Mac -
, ,

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
8 months for such a short update is... ridiculous

(isnt it closer to 14 months without a complete update? though i saw that somewhere)
I've got a feeling he's just lazy as hell with this project now. Literally I've seen other devs either put out continual updates 2 weeks at a time or massive ones every month/year like Being A Dik. This guy however can't even put the effort into doing more than the minimum of a part. Seriously

Lerd0

Devoted Member
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Jul 29, 2017
New
21 minutes ago
This is a scuffed version of an update! There are 2 full scenes but the 3rd scene is only partial and ends abrupty!
This is due to me losing power due to Hurricane Helene, the cutoff point is up to where I was altering.

Windows -
MEGA (5GB free limit), Google Drive ,

Mac - MEGA (5GB free limit), Google Drive ,

Android - MEGA , Google Drive , GoFile

Windows and Mac -
MEGA , Google Drive ,
wheeze.png
...thx for the share tho.....

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
New
21 minutes ago

Windows -
MEGA (5GB free limit), Google Drive ,

Mac - MEGA (5GB free limit), Google Drive ,

Android - MEGA , Google Drive , GoFile

Windows and Mac -
MEGA , Google Drive ,
Seriously? Only 3 scenes, one of which isn't even completed? What the hell!!
*Sigh*
Makes me feel better about the 32 scenes I just dropped. If it ever takes me 8 months to do 3 scenes, I think I'll just quit. Either that or someone please put me out of my misery!

What a Fucking Joker!! :mad:

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
Seriously? Only 3 scenes, one of which isn't even completed? What the hell!!
*Sigh*
Makes me feel better about the 32 scenes I just dropped. If it ever takes me 8 months to do 3 scenes, I think I'll just quit. Either that or someone please put me out of my misery!

What a Fucking Joker!! :mad:
Very good to see other devs also think this guy is a fraud of a dev

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
right anymore I have only been support dev when games are completed and not rushed
an example is Mech Academy was a good game until the surprise ending was extremely rushed without any reason behind it.
Same with that one where you are trying to go to Paris. Not sure what the name is though

Reactions: godscoper
Aug 18, 2019
Didn't know I set the curve for turning haters into simps. See you all next year. Don't let a piece of candy afforded after a year of abuse fulfill you like the meal you deserve. Just you wait. You'll see. People start easing the pressure now will normalize this scumbags behavior. Dude is still 200 steps behind. It's like giving a condom to someone AFTER you already raped them. Useless and worthless. Just like Braindrop.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B4] [Braindrop] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,62 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,58 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes