KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
This update reminded me of the supposedly promised 3000+ render update that turned into 300+ render plus the dildo or whatever side story that no one asked for hahaha
If you are talking about the meeting with Daliah, well it has been mentioned about 20 times in the few last updates so in my honest opinion it's good that we finally get to see who is this big bad elephant on the room

Reactions: NotTheReal16

lagmaron

Nov 7, 2023
is the update even working?? i just downloaded the update only and it did nothing at all... i still get kicked out to main menu as if i was still in the last update (beta3) :KEK:
i did extract and installed it correctly... even got the "replace files" prompt

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
OH SHIT!!!! HE DROPPED IT!!! HE ACTUALLY DROPPED IT!!!
AND ITS A HALF ASS UPLOAD!!!
WELL AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING.... I GUESS....MEH.... MEH!!!
Lets see what happens next on BD Boops!!

Reactions: NotTheReal16
Dec 9, 2020
The hell. No other Dev would even mention stuff like that
It's pretty pathetic to make light of that situation as an excuse, I couldn't finish the 3rd scene because of the hurricane! a major hurricane that has taken lives and destroyed towns mind you. The update is months late already and it wasn't due to a hurricane on a weekend. Dude needs to fucking man up and be honest for a change. Now the simps gonna forget all about the dozen delays cause they finally got their grubby hands on half the promised update, now the cycle repeats. :cautious:

only MILF

Formerly 'buktccbfc71'
Dec 30, 2020
In any other game i would advise you to play the game more than once to change your choice so that you can see what different results you will get....With WVM I can't do that because in many decisions you can change it later if you had made a certain choice previously
thanks for the answer. (y) ;)

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes