KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Now it's time to wait another 12-18 months for another update
I am going to wait until February 14th 2025 if he does not release any other update until then I am done with wvm forever...This update does not count for me...I refuse to call 2 and a half scenes an update... No way!!!

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
It's pretty pathetic to make light of that situation as an excuse, I couldn't finish the 3rd scene because of the hurricane! a major hurricane that has taken lives and destroyed towns mind you. The update is months late already and it wasn't due to a hurricane on a weekend. Dude needs to fucking man up and be honest for a change. Now the simps gonna forget all about the dozen delays cause they finally got their grubby hands on half the promised update, now the cycle repeats. :cautious:
Everything has been said, pretty much. Never mind even the other lies and previous scams ... using such a catastrophe as an excuse is a new low. I can only see him as a POS now, as well as anyone defending him here .

caaptain_jack

Jan 10, 2021
i would say he does not know how to move forward with the story thats why he is dagging for so long might be better to just somewhat end it and try something new.

Reactions: Novo67

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey check it out, I can finally use the memes that's been gathering dust for a month :HideThePain:
I have the perfect memes to use if he fails to deliver again (most likely), or if he actually manages to post something (fat chance). So exciting :KEK:
Jurassic Park Ian Malcolm Crazy Son of a Bitch You Did It.gif Spider-Man Never Thought He'd Really Do That.gif Bella Easy to Underestimate.png
It would've been more impressive if he actually released the update back then, but hey it's better late than never, amirite Discord? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: YepperCause
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes