Snusen

May 27, 2018
How many excuses has this guy come up with now? Tree fell on his house was one i think? His wife got sick? he got sick? a raccoon stole his hard drive, A dog ate his homework and ofc hurricane took his power now.

Crazy how he had an actually decent game at the start but now it's just an shitty Harem game where there are 450 women in your group all living under the same stupid house with absolutely 0 cohesion at all, and ofc every single one of them wants your dick down their throat and pussy with 0 effort.

No basketball either ffs. Give us basketball.

KMDavis

Jul 13, 2021
How many excuses has this guy come up with now? Tree fell on his house was one i think? His wife got sick? he got sick? a raccoon stole his hard drive, A dog ate his homework and ofc hurricane took his power now.

Crazy how he had an actually decent game at the start but now it's just an shitty Harem game where there are 450 women in your group all living under the same stupid house with absolutely 0 cohesion at all, and ofc every single one of them wants your dick down their throat and pussy with 0 effort.

The only basketball in BD's life are the games he's betting on which is why he can't maintain pausing Patreon. LOL

Reactions: NotTheReal16

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021

Also the whole revamp thing that won't ever happen

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Bro got to October realizing he had jack shit to show for it and was starting to panic, and then the hurricane comes through his area and he finds the perfect excuse to give for why he has barely anything. Braindrop really thinks people are stupid. Unfortunately, though, his supporters ARE stupid.
The hurricane isn't a perfect excuse for why he has next to nothing. It's a perfect excuse to delay even longer, but it wouldn't account for all the """work""" he's been doing the past year.

I mean I guess he could've said "oh no all my computers and hard drives were destroyed, I have to start all over!"

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
The hurricane isn't a perfect excuse for why he has next to nothing. It's a perfect excuse to delay even longer, but it wouldn't account for all the """work""" he's been doing the past year.

I mean I guess he could've said "oh no all my computers and hard drives were destroyed, I have to start all over!"
I thought he was gonna use that as an excuse for having to do the Season 1 Revamp

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
While braindrop has been screwing up deadlines and updates and deserves more than enough criticism for all the shit he's been pulling on us, you have to give credit where is due
This update is one of the best in years, storywise. The emotional depth went to a whole new level and the narrative is connecting nicely, even if it was too short to determine if it won't go downhill again
Just hope the fucker won't take a year to start uploading the rest

Reactions: Holmster74

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Right? Like seriously, not really sure why BD had "problems" making this "update" when all his game is is "do you want to fuck *insert random number of girls*"
Probably over-taxed his rendering machine with the ever increasing load (pun intended) of all the girls getting more and more pear-shaped.

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
While braindrop has been screwing up deadlines and updates and deserves more than enough criticism for all the shit he's been pulling on us, you have to give credit where is due
This update is one of the best in years, storywise. The emotional depth went to a whole new level and the narrative is connecting nicely, even if it was too short to determine if it won't go downhill again
Just hope the fucker won't take a year to start uploading the rest
He took 8 months for literally a half ass attempt at an update

Reactions: Soulpuppet
Aug 18, 2019
can this be played focusing on romancing just the tranny best friend, or does she vanish into the background of every female becoming obsessed with the MC?
T-Shauna is a very big part of the story, and has more unique renders/exclusives than the F-Shauna - - however, it seems like T-Shauna is one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) draws to this game

as such, her content has been severely held back (but with progress, not gonna lie) since the game's conception - - there are "too many" girls in this game, and i think everyone gets overshadowed by someone else at one point or another, but GF and Shauna are main 2 and the overall story of the game

EDIT : also, there is no option to just be with Shauna, you either have to 100% cheat on GF or 60% cheat on GF, whether you like her or not, it's completely forced and one of the larger stumbles early game (avoidable with all the other content you can perma-lock yourself out of)

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes